ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Employer letter

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:42 am

Hi just need a little bit of help. I have got an employer letter which states how long I've worked my position my salary and that I'm full time oermenant. Also states the payslips are genuine.

However, the payslips are printed online. Do I need two employer letters. One staring payslips are genuine. Even though the first one is on company headed paper has mentioned it and is signed by my manager. Thanks

smithy101

Re: Employer letter

Post by smithy101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 am

I would include it all in one letter.

This is the information that I provided in my letter.

Smithy101 has been employed since ______ she is employed as ___ and her position is permanent.

Her annual gross salary is _______. This level of salary has been paid since _____. I can also confirm that all wage slips are issued electronically online and these are authentic and issued by our payroll provider _____.

I also stamped all wage slips with the Company Stamp/Certified to be a true copy of the original and had him sign each page.

I am in no way an expert at this and I am still waiting for a decision to be made. Hope this helps.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:55 am

smithy101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 am
I would include it all in one letter.

This is the information that I provided in my letter.

Smithy101 has been employed since ______ she is employed as ___ and her position is permanent.

Her annual gross salary is _______. This level of salary has been paid since _____. I can also confirm that all wage slips are issued electronically online and these are authentic and issued by our payroll provider _____.

I also stamped all wage slips with the Company Stamp/Certified to be a true copy of the original and had him sign each page.

I am in no way an expert at this and I am still waiting for a decision to be made. Hope this helps.

Hi thanks for this. Basically my employer letter states it in one letter also. But not as detailed as yours such as the payroll provider. Is it compsulroy to get the payslips stamped and certified? Or is the letter enough evidence do you think.

smithy101

Post by smithy101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:27 pm

I am not sure if it is compulsory however, I was advised by my solicitor to do so.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Fizzy513 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:55 am
Is it compsulroy to get the payslips stamped and certified? Or is the letter enough evidence do you think.
At least either of these should be the case and if both then definitely would be more than sufficient.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fizzy513
Mood:
Afghanistan

Post by Fizzy513 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:41 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 pm
Fizzy513 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:55 am
Is it compsulroy to get the payslips stamped and certified? Or is the letter enough evidence do you think.
At least either of these should be the case and if both then definitely would be more than sufficient.
Thanks for replies. Basically I have submitted application and supporting docs already. I didn't get my payslips certified but my employer letter does mention that the payslips are genuine and authentic. It doesn't go into detail about payroll provider etc but payslips match the bank statements. I saw on a site that another letter is needed. Hence the question. So even though I haven't got the payslips signed individually it should all still be fine?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:56 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:56 pm

At least either of these should be the case.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.