ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police clearance certificate from UK while living outside of UK.... Please reply asap...

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

robin998
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Police clearance certificate from UK while living outside of UK.... Please reply asap...

Post by robin998 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Hi everyone,
I lived in the UK over 4 years. I live in a different country (Romania) now, since last 1 year. I am going to make an application to the immigration of Romania. The Romania immigration has asked me to submit a Police clearance certificate from the UK. What are the ways to get a police clearance certificate from the UK?

Please reply asap. Thanks.

Singh_harv
India

Re: Police clearance certificate from UK while living outside of UK.... Please reply asap...

Post by Singh_harv » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:42 pm

robin998
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Re: Police clearance certificate from UK while living outside of UK.... Please reply asap...

Post by robin998 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi,,
The website says: ""'ACRO issues Police Certificates to people who want to emigrate to, or obtain a visa for, countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, New Zealand, South Africa and the United States of America.""

Romania is NOT in the list. Then what will I do? Can I use the certificate for Romania?

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:25 pm

Yes, you can use this for Romania too.