ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shouqat
Newly Registered

Re: Visit Visa UK Embassy Email - Your UK visa application has been issued

Post by shouqat » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:07 pm

Hello, anyone went for biometrics on 26th of June from Pakistan and got a reply from UK embassy? I applied for my mother visitors visa and her intended travel date was 18th of July but have not heard anything so far. My father got visa back in April and it was within 15 days.

So I am feeling bit worried 😔

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:52 am

Can members posting in this topic please desist from posting single line low value "any update" posts, they will be removed. When members have an update, I am sure they will post it.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

MSI1212
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MSI1212 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:07 am

Got the email on 16th July saying your visa application has been issued, collected on 19th July and it was indeed issued.

Got a 2 year visa, which was surprising, considering the last time I had a valid UK visa was 2009.

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 am

Hi. Which visa have you applied for? The 6-month standard visitor visa? yet they gave you 2 yrs? Wow! Congratulations. Hope to get a positive result for me soon too. Thank you for the update.

qa117
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by qa117 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi,

I had my appointment on the 1st of July 2019 and My flight is on the 24th of July. I got an email yesterday (21st) which said your visa has been issued. How long do I get an email for passport collection after the email? Could anyone please tel based on their experiences? Thank you.

dzameer87
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by dzameer87 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:17 pm

qa117 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:35 pm
Hi,

I had my appointment on the 1st of July 2019 and My flight is on the 24th of July. I got an email yesterday (21st) which said your visa has been issued. How long do I get an email for passport collection after the email? Could anyone please tel based on their experiences? Thank you.
You can get your Passport on Wednesday/Thursday
Congratulation For Visa

qa117
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by qa117 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 pm

But 15 working days is tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am travelling on Wednesday. It has to come tomorrow and read on many peoples experiences who got the email on a Sunday that the passport is available for collection on Tuesday. Hope i get tomorrow.

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:24 am

Can anyone share here what time does UK Embassy in Dubai / Abu Dhabi sends email? I'm still waiting for mine. :(

Atif Jarral
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Atif Jarral » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:00 pm

I have applied visa for my Parent's on 2nd of July and got email on 22nd July from Abu Dhabi UK Embassy that

"Your UK visa application has been issued "... Any Suggestions ?

Atif Jarral
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Atif Jarral » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:01 pm

qa117 wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 pm
But 15 working days is tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am travelling on Wednesday. It has to come tomorrow and read on many peoples experiences who got the email on a Sunday that the passport is available for collection on Tuesday. Hope i get tomorrow.
Did you receive any phone call YET ?

Shabzkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shabzkhan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:29 pm

Hi all ,
I got the issued email on friday and collection email on monday . 5 year visa was indeed issued and now i am a 100 % believer of this issued and concluded theory .
My travel plans were on the 20th july but i got my passport on 23rd . The paragraph where they say that the outcome is not confirmed until you get the passports is only to restrain you from making your flight bookings . Otherwise i think issued means visa given .
Best of luck to all of you :)

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:31 am

My friend already got an Visa has been issued email, but the 3 of us have not received anything yet. We submitted it as a group application. Is it possible that only 1 person received the email for the group?

Shabzkhan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Shabzkhan » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:35 pm

I received separate issued emails for all my family members but just 1 sms for collection of all the passports .

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:44 am

Shabzkhan wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:35 pm
I received separate issued emails for all my family members but just 1 sms for collection of all the passports .
You received all emails in the same day?

MSI1212
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by MSI1212 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:41 pm

imjenjenjen wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 am
Hi. Which visa have you applied for? The 6-month standard visitor visa? yet they gave you 2 yrs? Wow! Congratulations. Hope to get a positive result for me soon too. Thank you for the update.
Applied for 2 year visas. Went as a group of 4 people.

Got 4 emails in a row saying application has been issued.

Then 1x email for collection and 4x SMS for collection from Gerry's/VFS.

Hope you get your visa soon.

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:11 am

I just received an email from UK embassy yesterday saying “your visa has been issued”. It was exactly 15 working days. Hope to finally get the passport on Sunday.
Thanks all!

Josh0211
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Josh0211 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:06 pm

to make light on the “your uk visits visa HAS BeEN CONCLUDED email”, I got an email with the exact wording, and I just received my passport with a uK Visa! So it isnt true that it is meant that your visa was not granted!

shoaibawan86
Newly Registered

Post by shoaibawan86 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Josh0211 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:06 pm
to make light on the “your uk visits visa HAS BeEN CONCLUDED email”, I got an email with the exact wording, and I just received my passport with a uK Visa! So it isnt true that it is meant that your visa was not granted!
Where did you apply it from. Can u share ur timeline. Thanks

Josh0211
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by Josh0211 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:31 pm

I’m from California, a US permanent resident and sent it to VFS in New York. It took 13 days to receive the concluded email. After 3 days, i received the passport.

I subjected myself to 3 days of stress because I read in this forum that concluded meant refusal, I was already thinking of calling expedia to change my travel plans because we already booked flight and hotel next month. But I knew that there wouldn’t br any reason for a refusal so i still was hoping, and I am so glad I was granted a visa.

Atif Jarral
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Atif Jarral » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:22 pm

[quote="Atif Jarral" post_id=1806104 time=1563886809 user_id=221938]
I have applied visa for my Parent's on 2nd of July and got email on 22nd July from Abu Dhabi UK Embassy that

"Your UK visa application has been issued "... Any Suggestions ?
[/quotw

Alhamdulila got parents visas

Issued = Granted

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Josh0211 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:06 pm
Maybe if you read this thread carefully, you will realise that the post in question are Abu Dhabi and Riyad that people are referring to, and i am sure that was not the post that dealt with your visa application.

Even if it was, the outcome you receive would not have been unique, as few other people with those email received an approval email.

The vast majority of applicant who receive concluded emails get refusal. Given the numbers, it is safe to say that nearly every one who receives concluded email from those specific post are unfortunately refused.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

imjenjenjen
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by imjenjenjen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 pm

Is it possible for someone who received a “visa has been issue” email still be refused? I’m still nervous about getting my passport. Lol

Amd1991
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Amd1991 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:43 pm

Hi All,
I dont know how these entry officers operate. I applied for ten years multiple entries visa with same documents as my parents and recieved concluded email from them. Whereas my parents got issues email. Same documents provided. I have also been issued with 10 years visa previously in 2008 and had been there several times.

I dont know what to do now

gamma9517
Newly Registered

Post by gamma9517 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:22 am

hi everyone i applied uk visit visa for my fiance on my birthday party and i recieved email today from british high commision i seen few post that they said you wil recive email saying issue or conclude but this email is totaly different can anyone help please
imy fiance recieved email says that thanku for apply uk visa your application the decision now been made on your application the completed application has been dispatched from ukvi to vfs to return to you in accordance with your instructions to vfs.
so what should i guess approved ot not thanku

Zaroob
Pakistan

Post by Zaroob » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:21 am

SairaQasim wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm
Zaroob wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:49 pm
Hi all,
one of my friend application refused and he wrote a pre action protocol letter to ukvi abu Dhabi .After 14 days ukvi requested more time. Today he received email from ukvi abu Dhabi
Dear sir
Thank you for your email
kindly please be advised that this application is still under reconsideration and you will be notified in due course
regards
case work & correspondence team
menacapt(middle east north africa central Asia Pakistan and Turkey)
Any one knows what it's mean???
Hi there.. we have been through this... after refusal on baseless reasons we complained about that and they were reconsidering our whole application and we inquired about outcome from UKVI we always got the same response.. just wait for the right time !
It took 2 months for reconsideration and now we have received concluded email today. Let's see what gonna be the outcome of this reconsideration !!!
Hopin for the best !
Hi any updates on your case