ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application form specific question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raghutr
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application form specific question

Post by Raghutr » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 am

Hello,

Can someone help me to understand a question in the application form

I got my ILR in Jan 2016 (Tier 1 through point based system) and i have not got NARIC certificate for ILR process. I have qualified my english eligibility through my university graduation certificate in India.

As i got my ILR through Tier 1 point based system and cleared english eligibility through my university certificate, should I need to get NARIC certificate for naturalisation process?

I am applying for "naturalisation as a British Citizen" and in the application form the question below what should i give. I answered Yes to the below question. If i answered No then I need to enter my university details and also get NARIC certificate.

Question: Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013?

I just want to know what should i answer to the above question?

can someone in the forum help me with that?

I am going through the forum if someone raised similar question.

Thanks
Raghu

Azbie
Newly Registered

Re: Naturalisation application form specific question

Post by Azbie » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Hi, what did you end up saying in your answer here?

Nerazzuri

Re: Naturalisation application form specific question

Post by Nerazzuri » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:02 pm

If you applied for ILR after that date and had to meet the English language requirements for ILR, you answer YES to that question.