ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settlement confirmation letter

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sandula
Newly Registered
Mood:

Making changes on the online application

Post by Sandula » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:19 am

Hi guys, may I make changes on the application if I passed section 2 (application) and now I would like to move to section 3 (documents). I need to upload documents but Im affraid to move to section 3 as at the end of section 2 it says: 'check the information below before you continue to the next section'. What if during section 'documents' I will have to make some changes in section 2 again? Thank you in advance...

at12

Re: Making changes on the online application

Post by at12 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:24 am

Until the official submission you can always go back to the previous sections and change it.

Sandula
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Making changes on the online application

Post by Sandula » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:57 am

Thank you so much..

Sandula
Newly Registered
Mood:

Settlement confirmation letter

Post by Sandula » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:06 pm

Hi guys, I couldn't find anywhere the answer, so let me ask: can I use the email I received from Home Office confirming my ILR as a confirmation letter for the application for british naturalisation? Thanks :wink:

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: Settlement confirmation letter

Post by bluebird12 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:22 pm

But you would also need HO case reference no dates ILR granted, BRP details etc to fill in some sections ,