ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

priority visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wolver
Newly Registered

Tier 2 PBS Dependent extension (Main app on ILR) + IHS Question

Post by wolver » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:41 am

HI
i am a pbs dependent UK( my husband ILR but route is shortage occupation upto 3 years) four years completed now and i just submitted my visa extension upto three years even though need a only one year . the problem in 2016 i extended three years visa that time i paid IHS 900 pounds ( supposed to be 600) . I dont know how i did happened ( coult check) may be i paid upto 2020 September( 3 years plus 1.5 years-900 pounds) . I used these ihs reference number in my new visa extension and it worked and i paid visa fee only and submitted and booked appointment.. What should i do now? they will ask me to pay for three years ihs again or should i pay now or they will call me or what is the procedure. can anyone please advice me ...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 PBS Dependent extension (Main app on ILR) + IHS Question

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:44 am

IHS is payable with each application you make and you need a new reference number each time.

Hopefully HO will ask you to pay the £1200 IHS and not refuse your application for non payment.

What are all your PBS Dependent visa start and expiry dates??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wolver
Newly Registered

Post by wolver » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:54 am

Hi
thanks for your prompt reply. I got my first visa one year visa 07/09/2015 to 13/09/2016 ( paid ihs )
second visa 01/09/2016 to 01/09/2019- three years visa( paid 900 pounds dont know how it happens)
third time extension did three days back . I really dont know how its works my second visa extension ihs reference number.. How i can pay now i already submitted my visa application. Can you please help me they will refuse my visa for this ??? If i pay three years ihs how can i include this reference number to application?? please help me this. that 900 pounds how they calculated?? they will refund ? anyone have experiencing these kind of issues?

wolver
Newly Registered

Post by wolver » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:02 am

Hi
Can i pay now for IHS- three years and write a letter explaining about details when i go for a appointment ? or should i wait for a HO to send a email about this issues IHS? looking forward to your reply. thanks

wolver
Newly Registered

priority visa

Post by wolver » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:38 am

Tier 2 PBS dependent -bio metric done 17th August 2019. applied priority visa.. 5 days decision. No news so far.. Can anybody help me how long still takes ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: priority visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:46 am

Can you please stop posting your questions in the Comments about the Board sub forum and keep ALL your questions on the same application in ONE thread (this one).
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wolver
Newly Registered

Re: priority visa

Post by wolver » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:50 am

thank you for the information. i never knew this .. will do it hereafter.