ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa appointment problem

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Amjadalisarobi

Spouse visa appointment problem

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:39 am

Hi all ,since one month I have completed spouse application but there is no appointment available in any place in Pakistan ( i I’m on tier1 ent visa and I’m going to apply for my spouse from back country ) appointment is only available in Karachi witch is so far , can you please advice me how Can I get the appointment .is there any other way ? Or something wrong with the system ?

ahaq85
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa appointment problem

Post by ahaq85 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:23 am

@amjad

This is strange, there is no appointment available, I am also filling the application and going to apply within 2 days.

I have a couple of questions regarding online application.
Does spouse/dependent has to take documents to the center or have to upload online?
1. Have you uploaded supporting documents online?
2. I am unable to find an option to upload documents.

Thank you

Amjadalisarobi

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:21 pm

No you can’t to that online , the supporting documents only you can submit there by the time of appointment

ahaq85
Pakistan

Post by ahaq85 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:10 pm

Amjadalisarobi wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:21 pm
No you can’t to that online , the supporting documents only you can submit there by the time of appointment
Have you got an appointment?
Can you help me in filling the form?