ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA/EFM

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adi146
Newly Registered
Pakistan

EEA/EFM

Post by Adi146 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:07 am

Hi All!

Hope you having a great day. I received a letter from home office regarding my application of eea, that we returned your sponsor documents and you will receive your biometric card within 10 days. Is that the visa approval letter? And also would they return my passport aswell alongside biometric card? Thanks

Adi146
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: EEA/EFM

Post by Adi146 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:10 am

I meant to ask that my application is successfull?

sfljiaf

Post by sfljiaf » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:34 am

If the letter says you will receive your biometric residence card, then that should indeed mean the application was successful. I think people usually receive their passport together with the other documents, but it might be that they send it separately.

Adi146
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Adi146 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Thank you for your info!

I received my sponsor’s passport and all the documents and supporting documents, but my passport is with home office since 4-5 years and my application is approved just a few days ago.
So do i need to wait for my passport? Or should i send them a letter through a solicitor to return me my passport. Thank you