ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional information required for discretion Leave to remain visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

olu_yakub
Newly Registered
Mood:

Additional information required for discretion Leave to remain visa

Post by olu_yakub » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:56 pm

Hi All,

Please, i need help!!!

I applied to renew my discretion leave to remain visa which based on my daughter (6 years old) being Spanish through her Dad, my current 2 and a half year is expired and hoping to get an extension, but I received a letter from the home office asking for additional information from me and additional information from my daughter's father which we are not together anymore and not living in the UK at the moment:

I have those evidence requested to proof my daughter is with me but my daughter father doesn't do much, he calls once awhile via WhatsApp and is no longer living in the UK.

So my concern now is, if i provide my evidence but unable to provide my daughter father proof that he is still in contact with my daughter, would that cause the home office to refuse my visa or cause any issue with issuing the visa.

Garry20g

Re: Additional information required for discretion Leave to remain visa

Post by Garry20g » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:47 pm

When home office issued you a Visa. What documents did you show to them that time. Did you get Visa as a sole carer

olu_yakub
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: Additional information required for discretion Leave to remain visa

Post by olu_yakub » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks Garry for your response.

I provided my daughter passport and letter from her Dad
I'm the sore carer then and up till now.

But now her Dad is not around to write letter, he doesn't want me to know where he is or live.

Thanks