ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU5 Retention application (EU Farm Applicant)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

EU5 Retention application (EU Farm Applicant)

Post by webguru » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi Guys,
We married in aug 2013.We hd done divorsed in nov 2018 but did not inform inis yet. I am thinking to apply for retention as we done divorse.
Firstly Should i just apply through EU5 Retention form or should i inform inis about my divorse first and then apply for retention ?
Secondly, she left country 2 month before applying (initiating divorse) for divorse.
Will it make a problem in Retention application ?
Thanks all.

dublin00oo
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: EU5 Retention application (EU Farm Applicant)

Post by dublin00oo » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:43 pm

what kind of stamp currently u have now did u informed the INIS when u was separate to your wife

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:37 am

Firstly Should i just apply through EU5 Retention form or should i inform inis about my divorse first and then apply for retention ? Yes you should apply through EU5 Renteion application, they will know from this..
Secondly, she left country 2 month before applying (initiating divorse) for divorse. yes this is problem, she supposed to be in the state and exercising her treaty rights.. see the below point from INIS site.. Page2.. Point 7A1.

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... eaflet.pdf

Prior to initiation of the divorce, annulment or dissolution proceedings, the marriage or civil partnership lasted at least three years, including one year in the State, and the EU citizen was exercising their EU Treaty Rights in the State at the time that the decree of divorce, annulment or dissolution was made'

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by webguru » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:08 pm

dublin00oo wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:43 pm
what kind of stamp currently u have now did u informed the INIS when u was separate to your wife
I have stamp 4 EUFam. It will expire in Jan 2021.

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by webguru » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:14 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:37 am
Firstly Should i just apply through EU5 Retention form or should i inform inis about my divorse first and then apply for retention ? Yes you should apply through EU5 Renteion application, they will know from this..
Secondly, she left country 2 month before applying (initiating divorse) for divorse. yes this is problem, she supposed to be in the state and exercising her treaty rights.. see the below point from INIS site.. Page2.. Point 7A1.

Prior to initiation of the divorce, annulment or dissolution proceedings, the marriage or civil partnership lasted at least three years, including one year in the State, and the EU citizen was exercising their EU Treaty Rights in the State at the time that the decree of divorce, annulment or dissolution was made'
Thanks for your detail reply. Actually at the time of divorse she had address in both countries and she had utility proof as well but was not working in Ireland. but she had only address in her home country. Is it Ok if she had proof of address and utility bills proof, bank statment but not working nor studying at the time of divorse ? I mean it will qualify answer of the question activity at the time of divorse ? thank you.

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 pm

webguru wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:14 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:

Thanks for your detail reply. Actually at the time of divorse she had address in both countries and she had utility proof as well but was not working in Ireland. but she had only address in her home country. Is it Ok if she had proof of address and utility bills proof, bank statment but not working nor studying at the time of divorse ? I mean it will qualify answer of the question activity at the time of divorse ? thank you.
I understand this she had 2 addresses one here in Ireland and Second home country from where she get divorce, that's requirement of divorce that in order to get divorce she need to give address where court sent notice..

Problem is if department find out her In/Out dates from Ireland then you will be in trouble.. OR if they find out she was working their OR taking social then again that will be against you..

activities defines on Page 2 point 8 on earlier link.. you can show that you guys have sufficient resources via showing money in your joint account + medical insurance of both of you.. but again this will be wrong if they find out they will refuse..

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:19 pm

webguru wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:10 pm
Hi Guys,
We married in aug 2013.We hd done divorsed in nov 2018 but did not inform inis yet. I am thinking to apply for retention as we done divorse.
Firstly Should i just apply through EU5 Retention form or should i inform inis about my divorse first and then apply for retention ?
Secondly, she left country 2 month before applying (initiating divorse) for divorse.
Will it make a problem in Retention application ?
Thanks all.
Hi Please, how long the divorce take outside ? Is the divorce done Eastern Europe bcos am about to start it as well...

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by webguru » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:33 pm

divorse time depends on your solicitor if you have one or your wife too if she is helping you, if you have the right documents it should take a month at average. in my case it took long time because they did not accept my POA in the begining as it was not according to the Latvian law. hope it helps you.

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:13 am

webguru wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:33 pm
divorse time depends on your solicitor if you have one or your wife too if she is helping you, if you have the right documents it should take a month at average. in my case it took long time because they did not accept my POA in the begining as it was not according to the Latvian law. hope it helps you.

Thanks ...So you reckon to have a solicitor? because she said we don't need that so far both of us agree about it and what do you mean by right documents if you don't mind POA is about the payment fees right ?

White_Pearl
Ireland

Post by White_Pearl » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:56 pm

POA = Power of Attorney
Check your country’s embassy website or contact them directly for the requirement.

webguru
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by webguru » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:29 pm

finalversion_2k wrote:

Prior to initiation the divorce, annulment or dissolution proceedings, the marriage or civil partnership lasted at least three years, including one year in the State, and the EU citizen was exercising their EU Treaty Rights in the State at the time that the decree divorce, annulment or dissolution was made'
Hi Thanks for your reply. I am doing two jobs. One part time and other full time. But in the form of Retention (EU5) there is only space for 1 work (Name of employer, address, contact). Should I mention that i am working two jobs or just write my full time work in available space. Thanks

finalversion_2k
Member of Standing

Post by finalversion_2k » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:33 am

webguru wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:29 pm
finalversion_2k wrote:

Prior to initiation the divorce, annulment or dissolution proceedings, the marriage or civil partnership lasted at least three years, including one year in the State, and the EU citizen was exercising their EU Treaty Rights in the State at the time that the decree divorce, annulment or dissolution was made'
Hi Thanks for your reply. I am doing two jobs. One part time and other full time. But in the form of Retention (EU5) there is only space for 1 work (Name of employer, address, contact). Should I mention that i am working two jobs or just write my full time work in available space. Thanks
I suggest to write full time job details ther.. and In cover letter mentioned about your second job, also mentioned any document which you are attaching with application like second job payslips, second job p60 etc etc.. more job means more tax to government, means benefit to state and not burden on them..