ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:14 am

Divinely Favoured wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:13 am
Hi Bathanza ,
Can I use premium service for an application that already expired . I already have an application that was made out of date for renewal for FLRFP.

Can I withdraw and use premium service, for urgent reasons.

I know that CRO has already commented that an overstayer cannot use premium service but I have seen some comments which have been otherwise. Please any advice .. Thank you
Please continue in your existing topic you already have as asked as your circumstances are not straightforward.

general-uk-immigration-forum/flrfp-can- ... l#p1805991
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Prettymum

Post by Prettymum » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:45 pm

Simonee_omari186 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:52 pm
Hi everyone just wanted share the good news that I was granted leave to remain.....to all those waiting for a decision don't lose hope and you never get more than you can bear..thanks for the words of encouragement prettymum. Blessings
Congratulations 🤗🤩

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 am

Made my FLR(FP) (Parent Route) application online on the 10th of July 2019, submitted my biometrics on the 30th of July 2019.. now the waiting game begins for me. I'm praying God grants me stay n It's speedy. I need my freedom after 14 years stagnant.

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:05 am

Hiyah,

My nightmares started in this period.Lack of sleep was all for nothing.Was fast forwarding days...😄.It is indeed your time now.It will all be good.Who knows,Father Christmas may be knocking your door this year...🙂

Keep us updated...You are in my prayers...

Eledumare wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 am
Made my FLR(FP) (Parent Route) application online on the 10th of July 2019, submitted my biometrics on the 30th of July 2019.. now the waiting game begins for me. I'm praying God grants me stay n It's speedy. I need my freedom after 14 years stagnant.

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:19 am

hahah 2 days in and I am already checking my mails, letter box :lol: honestly i'm praying he knocks on my door sooner rather than later. Thank a lot Happymummy for your positive and assuring responses. will defo keep you updated x :D

Happymummy wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:05 am
Hiyah,

My nightmares started in this period.Lack of sleep was all for nothing.Was fast forwarding days...😄.It is indeed your time now.It will all be good.Who knows,Father Christmas may be knocking your door this year...🙂

Keep us updated...You are in my prayers...

Eledumare wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:30 am

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Vini81 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:07 am
Dear members,

Would anyone know how long it would normally take for PDCU to send out the letter informing that they will implement the judge's decision soon?

It's been 4 weeks now since determination being served but I haven't heard from them. Not even the letter let alone the BRP cards.

Your help would be much appreciated!
Hi Mate,

Have you got any update yet ?

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 am

Hey, been very busy, sorry!

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Passport arrived last Thursday and the cards the next day 02/08. God is good!!!

We've received the decision on 21st July and the cards on the 2nd August. The last few weeks have not been easy but the Lord is faithful and helped all the way. I was anxious, frustrated, sad etc. But He is faithful!

I tried sending emails to HO, tried MP etc... In the end, I just had to wait..

I pray that you find comfort in His promises and that you find peace, your time will come and it will be the BEST feeling ever. Trust me!

God bless you!!!!!
[/quote]

Hi Mate,

[/quote]

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 am

Dear members,

I am forever thankful for the help I always had from those willing to help. I learned a lot from this board and I kept coming back and tried to help with what I could. Thank you!!!

We've had our decision on 21/06 and received our passports and BRP on the 02/08.

Don't loose hope but if you can, keep knocking on their door (HO). Use your MP if you can. I tried sending letters, emails but they never replied, I will never know how helpful they were. What I do know is that the Lord has been with me all the way.

We've applied for FLR FP in October 17 which was refused in October 18. We've appealed and went to court last May. Got the decision on Human grounds on 21st June and now the freedom pass 🙂.

We came from Brazil as a visitor and overstayed our visa for 10 years. Applied under 7 year residency for my daughter who was born here.

I will keep coming back to you guys and if I can help in any way I will do so gladly.

God bless you all!

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am

Massive congratulations 💃🏾💃🏾 Enjoy your freedom. Omg the next testimony will be mine in Jesus Name. God is gooooooood I’m happy for you

Vini81 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:48 am
Dear members,

I am forever thankful for the help I always had from those willing to help. I learned a lot from this board and I kept coming back and tried to help with what I could. Thank you!!!

We've had our decision on 21/06 and received our passports and BRP on the 02/08.

Don't loose hope but if you can, keep knocking on their door (HO). Use your MP if you can. I tried sending letters, emails but they never replied, I will never know how helpful they were. What I do know is that the Lord has been with me all the way.

We've applied for FLR FP in October 17 which was refused in October 18. We've appealed and went to court last May. Got the decision on Human grounds on 21st June and now the freedom pass 🙂.

We came from Brazil as a visitor and overstayed our visa for 10 years. Applied under 7 year residency for my daughter who was born here.

I will keep coming back to you guys and if I can help in any way I will do so gladly.

God bless you all!

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am

Amen to that!!!!

I look forward to be reading yours!!!

Many thanks, we're flying out on Friday!!!! Can't quite believe it. ✈️

Eledumare wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 am
Massive congratulations 💃🏾💃🏾 Enjoy your freedom. Omg the next testimony will be mine in Jesus Name. God is gooooooood I’m happy for you

Vini81 wrote:
Dear members,

God bless you all!

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:46 am

Woooooow just perfect. Where are you flying to :D

Vini81 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:12 am
Amen to that!!!!

I look forward to be reading yours!!!

Many thanks, we're flying out on Friday!!!! Can't quite believe it. ✈️

Eledumare wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Dear members,

God bless you all!

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 am

Massive Congratulations mate!

I am genuinely happy for you!

Enjoy your freedom.

And thank you so much for your message and prayers, I receive them in the name of Jesus.

I won my appeal, I got the decision two weeks ago and this morning I received the award fee refunded to my account.

I believe God is doing his work!

I wish you and your family all the best and have a good holiday.
Stay blessed
Vini81 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 am

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Passport arrived last Thursday and the cards the next day 02/08. God is good!!!

We've received the decision on 21st July and the cards on the 2nd August. The last few weeks have not been easy but the Lord is faithful and helped all the way. I was anxious, frustrated, sad etc. But He is faithful!

I pray that you find comfort in His promises and that you find peace, your time will come and it will be the BEST feeling ever. Trust me!

God bless you!!!!!
Hi Mate,

[/quote]
[/quote]

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Hey, wow praise the Lord. You got it, I'm happy!

He is indeed doing His work as always.

Hope you'll get your papers soon. HO works with all type of times so your could even be sooner!

Please let us know when the time comes.

Thank you so much for your message!

Peace be with you!

Everythingworksout wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 am
Massive Congratulations mate!

I am genuinely happy for you!

Enjoy your freedom.

And thank you so much for your message and prayers, I receive them in the name of Jesus.

I won my appeal, I got the decision two weeks ago and this morning I received the award fee refunded to my account.

I believe God is doing his work!

I wish you and your family all the best and have a good holiday.
Stay blessed
Vini81 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:41 am

God bless you!!!!!
Hi Mate,

[/quote]
[/quote]

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:15 pm

Hey Eledumare,

We're off to Brazil. Its been 10 years!!!

Best wishes!

Eledumare wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Dear members,

God bless you all!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:23 pm

Hello all
Happy for those who got there brp or win there appeal
Big congratulation to all of you.
My appeal hearing is soon only 3-4 weeks left
My case is flr fp partner route without kids
Been together long enough explained every thing in my previous posts
Can any body explain what the judge and the HOPO normally ask?
I got plenty of documentary evidence.
My wife work full time here earning over the requirements and just don’t understand
One thing which the home office mentioned in refusel the refuse one of my application on 15Th December 2017 and handover to me that decision on the 6th of March 2018 is it a good point if my barrister or me tell to the judge is it look like mistake from the home office ?because they saying I am an overstayer and we are satisfied you are on the breach of immigration rules
Never missed any reporting
Compliance with every thing what ever they asked for
Thank you

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:37 am

Hi,

I have been reviewing your comments but it looks like HO is slow.
I applied online and submitted my online application on the 13/06/2019
Went on to Croydon to submit or show my supporting document on the 2/07/2019 as my visa expired on the 13/07/2019. When you complete the form, it states that this application takes within 8 weeks for decision to be made.
After my biometric at Croydon, it been 4weeks now and I hoping that I get some needed outcome as this will be my last application for the 2.5 years.
You can only call them after the 8 weeks. i wanted to do super-priority but didn't cos of the 8/weeks deadline but will see if I made good decision.
Thanks all.

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi,

Few tips: Take as much evidence as possible, Get your friends and family to write witness statement confirming they know you and your partner and how involved you are with her.

If you can get actual witnesses to go with you to the court that will be good as well.

On the day of the hearing. You will be in a court setting, There will be a judge, The Home office Presenting officer and then you and your lawyer.

The Judge will ask anybody given evidence on your behalf to leave the courtroom. The judge will then as your lawyer if he has any questions for you. after your lawyer questions you. The Home office person will start questioning you. If you don't understand any question make sure you tell them you don't understand and they will ask you in a different way. Also try to be truthful as much as you can. They'll ask you very uncomfortable questions, but you just have to answer them. Make sure your partner knows everything about you to a good extent because when its her turn, they'll ask her similar questions like they asked you and the evidence she gives has to match what you have said earlier. so I advised you make she she knows everything she needs to before you go into the courtroom.

You will be fine, the hearing can last from 20 mins to 3 hours, Depending on how things go.

Just try as much as possible to be very calm, dress very nicely and drink loads of water, because the anxiety on that day can make you feel lightheaded, but as soon as you start answering questions you will feel less pressure.

After you and your witness have given evidence, the judge might say take a 10 min break, then everyone including your witnesses come back in to listen to the final submissions. The Home office person will submit and tell the judge why they shouldn't allow you and then afterwards your lawyer will make his own submissions on why they should allow you. For your sake I hope you have a lawyer who actually knows what points to rely on.

if you are lucky the judge might make a decision there and then, or they'll make their decision in post 4-6 weeks after the hearing.

The end.

You will be fine! I wish you all the best and I hope this helps.

Please ignore any spelling errors the post is too long to go back to re-read lol.

Let me know how it turns out for you eventually.

Have a good day.

Auk333 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Hello all
My wife work full time here earning over the requirements and just don’t understand
One thing which the home office mentioned in refusel the refuse one of my application on 15Th December 2017 and handover to me that decision on the 6th of March 2018 is it a good point if my barrister or me tell to the judge is it look like mistake from the home office ?because they saying I am an overstayer and we are satisfied you are on the breach of immigration rules
Thank you

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:41 pm

Everythingworksout wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:01 pm
Hi,

Few tips: Take as much evidence as possible, Get your friends and family to write witness statement confirming they know you and your partner and how involved you are with her.

If you can get actual witnesses to go with you to the court that will be good as well.

On the day of the hearing. You will be in a court setting, There will be a judge, The Home office Presenting officer and then you and your lawyer.

The Judge will ask anybody given evidence on your behalf to leave the courtroom. The judge will then as your lawyer if he has any questions for you. after your lawyer questions you. The Home office person will start questioning you. If you don't understand any question make sure you tell them you don't understand and they will ask you in a different way. Also try to be truthful as much as you can. They'll ask you very uncomfortable questions, but you just have to answer them. Make sure your partner knows everything about you to a good extent because when its her turn, they'll ask her similar questions like they asked you and the evidence she gives has to match what you have said earlier. so I advised you make she she knows everything she needs to before you go into the courtroom.

You will be fine, the hearing can last from 20 mins to 3 hours, Depending on how things go.

Just try as much as possible to be very calm, dress very nicely and drink loads of water, because the anxiety on that day can make you feel lightheaded, but as soon as you start answering questions you will feel less pressure.

After you and your witness have given evidence, the judge might say take a 10 min break, then everyone including your witnesses come back in to listen to the final submissions. The Home office person will submit and tell the judge why they shouldn't allow you and then afterwards your lawyer will make his own submissions on why they should allow you. For your sake I hope you have a lawyer who actually knows what points to rely on.

if you are lucky the judge might make a decision there and then, or they'll make their decision in post 4-6 weeks after the hearing.

The end.

You will be fine! I wish you all the best and I hope this helps.

Please ignore any spelling errors the post is too long to go back to re-read lol.

Let me know how it turns out for you eventually.

Have a good day.

Auk333 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:23 pm
Hello all
Thank you
Hey thank you so much for your really good reply it’s really release my stress.
Barrister said I hope they will agree on the spot and I don’t think it will really go to cross examination it’s already done in my last court and the judge concluded it don’t need to be rehearsed as all the answers is constant.i had few years ago court hearing that time we want married it was all on our relationship but we lost it that time.

Now it’s new court we got I am sure we submit more than enough evidence and yes we will get friends and family statement too for court hearing and my in-laws and friends want to come for the hearing day.

I will update as soon as hearing done well I hope home office may say we reconsidering your application it’s happened to my friends too but I am not that lucky lol
Once again thank you so much for your really good reply

Fabflower15
Newly Registered

Post by Fabflower15 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm

Finally it has arrived. God is faithful and his mercies are infinite. I pray for all those waiting that God will make a way and answer your prayers. Amen
This forum was helpful and enlightening. Thanks to all moderators and members
See timeline below

Application type (FLR(FP); basis of 7 year old child born and residing in the UK 

Application Submitted on: 07/01/2019 resubmitted on 18/01/2019 after contact from HO for not using correct form. 
Postal or In Person Application: Online
Payment taken: 18/01/2019
Post supporting doc: 18/01/2019. Received in Sheffield: 21/01/2019
Biometrics Enrolled : 21/01/2019
Acknowledgement Received: 25/02/2019. 
Letter received from HO alongside acknowledgement stating that they couldn't find my child's biometrics.
Emailed HO the following day providing proof of biometrics
Email received from HO confirming missing Biometrics has been located: 04/03/2019 
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): none yet
Date of Decision: 12 August 2019
Decision: FLR FP leave remain 
Documents Received on: 15 August 2019
BRP Card Received on: re-arranged re-delivery for 16 August

I've never been so happy in my life.... August visitor well received

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Congratulations. Enjoy your well deserved freedom x

Fabflower15 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:52 pm
Finally it has arrived. God is faithful and his mercies are infinite. I pray for all those waiting that God will make a way and answer your prayers. Amen
This forum was helpful and enlightening. Thanks to all moderators and members
See timeline below

Application type (FLR(FP); basis of 7 year old child born and residing in the UK 

Application Submitted on: 07/01/2019 resubmitted on 18/01/2019 after contact from HO for not using correct form. 
Postal or In Person Application: Online
Payment taken: 18/01/2019
Post supporting doc: 18/01/2019. Received in Sheffield: 21/01/2019
Biometrics Enrolled : 21/01/2019
Acknowledgement Received: 25/02/2019. 
Letter received from HO alongside acknowledgement stating that they couldn't find my child's biometrics.
Emailed HO the following day providing proof of biometrics
Email received from HO confirming missing Biometrics has been located: 04/03/2019 
Additional Documents Requested on (if any): none yet
Date of Decision: 12 August 2019
Decision: FLR FP leave remain 
Documents Received on: 15 August 2019
BRP Card Received on: re-arranged re-delivery for 16 August

I've never been so happy in my life.... August visitor well received

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:48 pm

AFTER 14 YEARS OF BEING ILLEGAL IN THE UK.. God came through for me. I have been granted leave to remain in the Uk ahhhh thank you so much to everyone in the group that has replied my numerous questions I gained my confidence and made the application. I have been granted with leave to remain with recourse to public fund. Thank you so much God.

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Am super happy for you hun... :D

Welcome to the legal world...That was super fast...
Eledumare wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:48 pm
AFTER 14 YEARS OF BEING ILLEGAL IN THE UK.. God came through for me. I have been granted leave to remain in the Uk ahhhh thank you so much to everyone in the group that has replied my numerous questions I gained my confidence and made the application. I have been granted with leave to remain with recourse to public fund. Thank you so much God.

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 pm

I can imagine how you are now...I cried the whole day ...

Eledumare wrote:

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Ahh it feels amazing to be in the legal world. I can’t stop crying, I still can’t believe how quickly the whole process was.. but all thanks to God Almighty

Thank you Happymummy for all your support :)

Happymummy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Eledumare wrote:

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:39 pm

Eledumare wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:20 pm
Ahh it feels amazing to be in the legal world. I can’t stop crying, I still can’t believe how quickly the whole process was.. but all thanks to God Almighty

Thank you Happymummy for all your support :)

Happymummy wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Eledumare wrote:
We thank for you. I sent my visa around the same time as you and am still waiting. Praying it comes on time. In Jesus name.