ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After Tier 4 options

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anusha shah
Newly Registered

After Tier 4 options

Post by anusha shah » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Hi every one I am new to this forum looking for guidance for other options after my tier 4 visa which is finishing in January 2020.

My time Line is too short I cam in UK last year October 2018 on Masters one year degree, and my visa will be finishing January 2020.

Can experts advice me to choose best options after expiring this Visa.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: After Tier 4 options

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:45 pm

It depends why you need to stay. If it is for work, there is a readable guide to work visas is by the UK Council for International Student Affairs. See https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information-- ... er-studies

If it is for further studies, you would extend your Tier 4 visa. See https://www.gov.uk/tier-4-general-visa/extend-your-visa

If it is to be with family, see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigra ... mily-visas
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

anusha shah
Newly Registered

Post by anusha shah » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:55 pm

Thank you for your reply.

The reason i am on this forum is i don't know what to do and don't want to spend money for legal advice.
As i have no one here to support or guide me in this regard.

And I am not very much familiar with the new changes happening every other day so i want to go for the best possible option.

More advice appreciated.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:14 am

anusha shah wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:55 pm
More advice appreciated.
Advice about what aspect exactly?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

anusha shah
Newly Registered

Post by anusha shah » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:14 am
anusha shah wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:55 pm
More advice appreciated.
Advice about what aspect exactly?
Any other options in regard of extending the visa to stay in UK. like one of my friend suggested me a consultant who said to me that he is going to get my results from uni if i submit my project earlier than the submission date so he would apply for my next visa before my visa expiry date but now when the time came he just denied. And said he cant do that now and wasted my valuable time as well. now i am really worried about the extension.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:50 pm

anusha shah wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm
Any other options in regard of extending the visa to stay in UK.
There are no other options. You can extend for further studies, for work or to stay with UK-based family. See the links in my first reply about each of those three options.