ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Citizenship – Refused due to good character

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khaledadda

Re: British Citizenship – Refused due to good character

Post by khaledadda » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:01 am

Congrats!!!

Vanessa8888
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Vanessa8888 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:07 pm

Hi jimmy , your story have been helpful!
I have been applied for citizenship in April 2018 done biometric enrol. And then got the money refund £80 in August. But there’s no letter or anything attached I never received any letter. I am waiting now 9 months. I’m sending them the email and will call them on Monday. Because when I receive the chuqe I believe there were a good sign cos if my application is need more requirements they will be no refunds the checking fee. Y email is email address removed by moderator can you please email me the letter simple that you got ? Also advise? If this mean rejection.
Looking forward to your help.
Thanks
Vanessa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Vanessa8888 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:07 pm
Hi jimmy , your story have been helpful!
I have been applied for citizenship in April 2018 done biometric enrol. And then got the money refund £80 in August. But there’s no letter or anything attached I never received any letter. I am waiting now 9 months. I’m sending them the email and will call them on Monday. Because when I receive the chuqe I believe there were a good sign cos if my application is need more requirements they will be no refunds the checking fee. Y email is email address removed by moderator can you please email me the letter simple that you got ? Also advise? If this mean rejection.
Looking forward to your help.
Thanks
Vanessa
I strongly suggest reading the forum rules. Members are not permitted to post personal contact information for you own safety. Everyone here is a complete strangers and there are many scammers and spammers who visit the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Vanessa8888
Newly Registered
Thailand

Post by Vanessa8888 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:33 pm

Thank you For your warning! Sorry I just read it properly.

By the way I have send the email today asking about my application update because I don’t receive any letter of refusal and if so no letter for explanation and how can I ask to reconsidering my application or when I can reapply again. I have done nothing wrong and have been work and pay tax in a good record!

Looking forward for any advise!

Thanks somuch.

jimmywaley2k
Newly Registered

Post by jimmywaley2k » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi All,
i just want to say that the home office refunded the money i paid for reconsideration having been successful. i have to write them twice to get the check sent to me.
if you have in the past or recently got successful on your reconsideration, i believable you could get your cost back less £80 for ceremony.
All the best to those waiting.

bluebird12
Pakistan

Post by bluebird12 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:52 pm

My congratulations jimmywaley2k for your success ..i am also in similar situation.. very interesting, relevant and helpful your posts are...thanks