ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension to spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

AliG123

Extension to spouse visa

Post by AliG123 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 am

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question in regards to visa extension on FLR FP/M Family Visa. I have used my Degree for Visa extensions in the past but now there is a requirement for Naric. Which I have applied for it and they are asking me to get additional letter from university confirming medium of instruction was English.

I studied from affiliated college in india and have a degree from Osmania University. How do I get that, I’m confused as I have used my degree in the past and it clearly states English Medium.

Can someone please help.

Many thanks
Ali

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Extension to spouse visa

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:30 pm

AliG123 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:48 am
Hi everyone,

Just a quick question in regards to visa extension on FLR FP/M Family Visa. I have used my Degree for Visa extensions in the past but now there is a requirement for Naric. Which I have applied for it and they are asking me to get additional letter from university confirming medium of instruction was English.

I studied from affiliated college in india and have a degree from Osmania University. How do I get that, I’m confused as I have used my degree in the past and it clearly states English Medium.

Can someone please help.

Many thanks
Ali
There is no requirement of English language for FLRfp application
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AliG123

Post by AliG123 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for reply. Seagul 🙏🏼

Can you @seagul or someone please advise me on the below.

But now I’m looking to extend my visa the option we have is as a Partner as we got married and We do have enough income to support that. It’s says mandatory on the online form.

I also have another question from your expertise.

I have been in the UK for over 12 years I had a tier 1 visa general and my extension was refused in 2015 due to I couldn’t explain couple of payments on my bank statement in the interview. They gave me 28 days to apply for visa after the appeals but due to there was an Assault on me I was late for 10 days to apply for FLR-FP as a British Partner. Which was refused and when I appealed in court, first time the court put me on reserve list so we had to wait and on second date Home office withdrawn application on the same day and I was given 2.5 years visa in March 2017 on the basis of British Child. I didn’t had Right To Work in the UK for 2.5 years.

Now I want apply for extension but we are married with 2 British children and British Partner. What visa should I apply for as I think they have given me visa on 10 Year Parent Route.

The application says if you qualify you can apply as Partner.

Also Can I apply for settlement visa ILR on 10 year route explaining the break was happened due to Assault on me?

Or should I just apply on Partner Route.

Any advise would be much appreciated. I cannot afford fees in both cases and cannot afford Solicitors fees. But I have arrange the fees either way as the fee waiver has been refused.

A
Thank you very much in advance of all the help and support.

Many Thanks
Ali

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:55 pm

In my opinion you should request your SAR file from UKVI to see the gaps (if any) during your last 10 years to decide that whether your SET LR application can be succeded. Alternatively since you had regularized your status later and now are married and can meet the financial requirement then there is no harm in applying FLRM 5 years route visa. But for that you will either have to pass A1 ielts life skills test or get your degree by assessed by NARIC under their red route.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AliG123

Post by AliG123 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Thank you so much for all help and support and quick responses. I really appreciate it. 🙏🏼 God bless you immensely.