ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photographs for Set (LR) Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

ILR Through Long Residence 10 Years

Post by aanandachowk » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:19 am

Hello There,

I came in this country as Tier 4 Student on 7th of Sept 2009. My Visa was granted on 9th of July 2019 but I only entered UK on 7th of Sept 2009. I was in Tier 4, PSW, Tier 4, Tier 4 and finally Tier 2 General. My company's Tier 2 License was revoked on January 2019. So far I haven't received any 60 days notice letter or email from HO or Sponsor management Manchester. Please could somebody answer my following question:

1. When Can I apply for my ILR through 10 year long residence ? Shall I count the days from when I entered UK or the days from When my visa was granted ?

2. Which form to use to apply for 10 years long residence in my case ?

3. Do I need to write cover letter to inform HO about the my case above, sponsor license and the 60 days letter to include in my application form ?

4. Do I really need a solicitor as my case look very simple ?

Thanks,
Subash

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Through Long Residence 10 Years

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:26 am

1. Yes if you meet the requirements. It is counted from the date you entered the UK and NOT the visa issue date.

2. SET(LR) - there is only one form.

3. No.

4. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by aanandachowk » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:41 am

Furthermore help needed please !

Question 1 - Country of nationality of my newly born child ?

He was born on 11th of April 2019. We both (me and my wife) are Nepalese citizen. We haven't applied for his Nepalese passport and won't do so as well. What nationality shall we choose for him on the SET (LR) form.

Question 2 - Who does xxxxxx (my son) normally live with?

We all live together. Options in the form are (You, My Wife or Other) - I choose you (me) because when I choose my wife (You may need to provide evidence of you or your partner's access to the child and/or evidence of parental relationship.) What option shall I choose ?

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 pm

1 - Child will have the same nationality as parents. So Nepalese is the answer.

2- You have selected the right answer "You".

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by aanandachowk » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Thanks Again !

One More Question:

Evidence you have to prove the relationship with Mrs (my wife) (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years.

- I have marriage certificate. We do not have joint bank account. I can send them bank statements addressed individually at the same address. When it says two years, do they really want bank statement to cover last two years ? what else I can use ?

Thanks,
Subash

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:37 pm

You don't need to send these as the checklist is incorrect and this has been advised many a times by senior moderators but for the peace for your heart, you can include the following:

Hospital letters, bank statements, DVLA letters, council tax letters, tenancy agreement, TV licence letters etc.

You don't need to send them 24 months of bank statements that would be a waste of time and effort.

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

Post by aanandachowk » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:48 pm

Thanks for Immediate Response :

1. When you say Hospital letters, bank statements, DVLA letters, council tax letters, tenancy agreement, TV licence letters etc - Does this applies for me only or for my wife as well ?

2. My Tier 2 License was revoked on 22nd Of January 2019 - I didn't receive any curtailment letter or email afterwards. I am unemployed at the moment ? Do I need include any other letters like P60 or any other letter ?

Kind Regards,
Subash Aryal

talreh20
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by talreh20 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:52 pm

1- For yourself and your wife. Please note you don't have to provide any of these anyway but if you are providing then you should provide for both of you evenly spread over the two years. That does not mean you have to provide for each month.

2- No you don't need to provide P60s etc if you have all your passports. As far as i understood you only need to provide P60s etc if you don't have all your passports.

Wait for other moderators to comment as well.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:18 am

1. When you say Hospital letters, bank statements, DVLA letters, council tax letters, tenancy agreement, TV licence letters etc - Does this applies for me only or for my wife as well ?
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-10y-rout ... l#p1812100
2. My Tier 2 License was revoked on 22nd Of January 2019 - I didn't receive any curtailment letter or email afterwards. I am unemployed at the moment ? Do I need include any other letters like P60 or any other letter ?
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

aanandachowk
Newly Registered
Nepal

Photographs for Set (LR) Application

Post by aanandachowk » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Hello,

DO I need 2x passport size photographs for SET (LR) application ?

I didn't see any in the checklist printed.

Regards,
Subash

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Photographs for Set (LR) Application

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:03 pm

aanandachowk wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:57 pm
Hello,

DO I need 2x passport size photographs for SET (LR) application ?

I didn't see any in the checklist printed.

Regards,
Subash
No.

p.s. please keep ALL your questions in ONE topic.

p.s.2. it is not necessary to keep posting your full name and surname. The forum is very public and we have a lot of scammers and spammers.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.