ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are my chances?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

JJGrand
Newly Registered
Nigeria

What are my chances?

Post by JJGrand » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Hello folks,

I'm having some kind of anxiety regarding my permission to remain through Zambrano application which I would like the experts to help me out with.

I am from a non EEA country and I travelled to France with a short stay visa in 2015, after having unsuccessfully applied for an Irish and UK C visas. From there, I got into Ireland with a borrowed EU passport which I have since returned to the owner. I have been living in Ireland ever since then with my fiancée who is an Irish citizen and we have kind of built a family together (she has kids from her previous relationship).

Now we have babies of our own (twin babies actually), registered in both our names and all. I have just applied for my permission to remain based on Zambrano and would really love to know what my chances of having my application granted are.

Thanks.

MrSlyFox

Re: What are my chances?

Post by MrSlyFox » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:08 pm

Hi,
Um, are you sure thats the best way? As the mother of the children is a Irish Citizen still rising the children you as an Zambrano carer is the non-EEA national primary carer of a EEA citizen who is residing in the EAA, and who has a right to reside if their removal from the EAA would require the EEA citizen child to leave the EEA and the EU.

As the mother is still also caring for the children and if you were removed from Ireland the Children would still be free to live with their Irish Citizen mother correct?

Ert236
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Ert236 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 pm

I know so many people who get the Zambrano permission similar or with more bad immigration history.
So dont worry

JJGrand
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by JJGrand » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Ert236 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:36 pm
I know so many people who get the Zambrano permission similar or with more bad immigration history.
So dont worry
You don't know how much strength and hope this reply of yours has given me, especially after reading the last reply. Keeping my fingers crossed.