ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application suspended HELP PLEASE

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alaxa
India

Citizenship application suspended HELP PLEASE

Post by alaxa » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Dear all.
I applied my citizenship 1 may 2018 and 25 May 2018 I received my 2nd stage letter. I was changed my address 2 months before. But my lawyer not update my address to the department. I was rang to yesterday to the citizenship department they said my file has been suspended. I was asked them what the reason my file has been suspended. They told me he can’t see proper reasons . He asked my new address. He said he will update my new address. Any body have any idea ? After applied 15 months way they suspended my file ?even my lawyer also not received any letter from Department really disappointed . Please share any idea or experience please in this form.

markem
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: Citizenship application suspended HELP PLEASE

Post by markem » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi Alaxa, you are posting the same messages all over this forum, perhaps stick to this one so we can follow what your issue is.

Can you outline a bit more about your application - what is it based on, are there any complicating factors?

You've asked in other places how the department sends letters. Normally, only passports are sent by registered post, everything else is just normal post.

Your message is a bit unclear on timeline. What date did you change address? Have you received any mail from the department at your new address? Why did the lawyer not update the address?
Timeline threads here:
2020 /
2019 / 2018 / 2017 / 2016