ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jay1997
Newly Registered

spouse visa

Post by jay1997 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:07 pm

Hi I have applied for my hsubands spouse visa it's been 3 months 1 week I emailed them yesterday they emailed me back saying this does this mean they will get back to me with a decision in 15 working days

Dear

Thank you for the information you have provided.

We escalated your case to the relevant department on 15/08/2019. You should be contacted regarding your case within 15 working days from the date of escalation.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Avtar

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: spouse visa

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:33 pm

jay1997 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:07 pm
Hi I have applied for my hsubands spouse visa it's been 3 months 1 week I emailed them yesterday they emailed me back saying this does this mean they will get back to me with a decision in 15 working days

Dear

Thank you for the information you have provided.

We escalated your case to the relevant department on 15/08/2019. You should be contacted regarding your case within 15 working days from the date of escalation.

Your patience is highly appreciated.

Regards,

UK Visas and Immigration

Avtar
Hopefully they will take a decision shortly. If they said 15 days, it may take 20 or 25 but usually it will make things move for you.

jay1997
Newly Registered

Re: spouse visa

Post by jay1997 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Has this happened to anyone you no of before