ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Application Online

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bruska-hama
Newly Registered

Naturalization Application Online

Post by bruska-hama » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:50 pm

Hello, can someone help me?
I am applying online for naturalization. I was granted ILR 17/07/2018. I have started application now to be prepared for 17/07/2019 and to submit in time. I reached the page of the paying fee. When it will be the date of submission? Is it the date of paying or after I go to the biometric centre and i upload the documents? I stopped in the page of pay because I have two weeks now for 17/07/2019 to complete a year. Can someone advise me please

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Naturalization Application Online

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:53 pm

Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and not the date of your ukcvas appontment.

Do not apply too early.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bruska-hama
Newly Registered

Post by bruska-hama » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:54 pm

thank you very much

bruska-hama
Newly Registered

Naturalization Application details

Post by bruska-hama » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:31 am

Hello everybody, I am applying for naturalization for myself and my family members soon. I don't know about the details of my previous travels in my previous passport also for my family which covers the 1st year of the past 5 years. I could only mention the travel details which I found it in my current passport. The previous passport is withdrawn by my country when I renewed in 2015. Will that be a problem for my application?
Thanks.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:30 am

I would suggest you try and fill in some details for the missing year from memory, or any other documents which may provide details. Not an issue to give approximate dates/durations.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.