ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with Naturalisation Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

warks87

Help with Naturalisation Application

Post by warks87 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:09 pm

Dear friends
I need help with the followings

Do i need to provide exact dates of previous immigration applications like date of applications and bio metric dates?

I need to provide last 5 years address and I have put address dated back till January 2015.Do i need to provide the previous one too?

There is a question asking do I have any Non-applying dependants. I am married and my wife lives abroad. Shall I choose yes and put her details?

Details of trips outside UK-There is only option to put one country in the box. but I visited more than one country at a time . For example I went to Italy, stayed there for 2 days then went to France from Italy. How do put this on the online form? I tried to type 2 countries but the form does not allow, You can only choose form drop down list.

also I understand I can provide documents online and do not need to send any original documents. Can you please guide me with file attachment requirements like should they be in PDF or JPG, maximum limit per file such as 1mb / 2mb etc.
also what is the photo upload soft file requirement?

Thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with Naturalisation Application

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.