ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa revoked traveling

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ubaubaubaê
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Visa revoked traveling

Post by Ubaubaubaê » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm

Hi people!

Long story short! I’m non EU and had EUFam which was revoked. However I’m applying to remain in the State on the basis of being a parent of an Irish citizen child. If I travel, would they let me in?
I have no visa, but need to remain in Ireland only immigration gods know for how long until I get a visa again. Would I be able to come back to wait for my application?

Thanks in advance.

dubnew
Ireland

Re: Visa revoked traveling

Post by dubnew » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm

Ubaubaubaê wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Hi people!

Long story short! I’m non EU and had EUFam which was revoked. However I’m applying to remain in the State on the basis of being a parent of an Irish citizen child. If I travel, would they let me in?
I have no visa, but need to remain in Ireland only immigration gods know for how long until I get a visa again. Would I be able to come back to wait for my application?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ubaubaubaê,

Straight forward case take 4-6 months. They will not allow you to enter if you do not have visa. If you want to remain in Ireland then stay here and wait for your visa. Did you apply for leave to remain application after your EUFAM revocation ? Save your child passport. There is risk for cancellation if you apply under parent of Irish citizen child "Zambrano Application".

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 pm

dubnew wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 pm
Ubaubaubaê wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:29 pm
Hi people!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ubaubaubaê,

Straight forward case take 4-6 months. They will not allow you to enter if you do not have visa. If you want to remain in Ireland then stay here and wait for your visa. Did you apply for leave to remain application after your EUFAM revocation ? Save your child passport. There is risk for cancellation if you apply under parent of Irish citizen child "Zambrano Application".
Dubnew@ Any child passport cancellation happened so far ?

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Yes very close friend of mine, his child passport cancelled because his stamp revoked after Irish Passport was issued.

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:49 am

Shocking!! Was he received that letter from DFA about child passport cancelation or from DOJ

Ramsz
Ireland

Post by Ramsz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:05 pm

If the mother of the child is EU or Irish they can't cancel the passport only if you are the one that give the child the passport due to three years with an EU family ...

Bill799
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Bill799 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Mark_ir wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:49 am
Shocking!! Was he received that letter from DFA about child passport cancelation or from DOJ
Hi Mark have you received any answer for your zambrano application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Bill799 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:35 pm
Mark_ir wrote:
Hi Mark have you received any answer for your zambrano application?
Please post your questions for Mark_ir in their topic they already have, instead of in another members thread which will be hijacking it and taking it off topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm

Mark_ir wrote:
Received letter from DFA. DOJ advised DFA about his visa revocation.

Mark_ir
Ireland

Post by Mark_ir » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:23 pm

dubnew wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 pm
Mark_ir wrote:
Received letter from DFA. DOJ advised DFA about his visa revocation.
I heard a same things from other guy also who lives in dublin.He received that letter from DFA around 2 weeks ago.