ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have applied for the restriction on public funding to be lifted.

Questions and discussions about claiming benefits while living and working in the UK

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HopefulHuman
Newly Registered
South Africa

I have applied for the restriction on public funding to be lifted.

Post by HopefulHuman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi,
I have applied for the restriction of no access to public funding to be lifted. I am wondering how long decision time on this is. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks already..
Thanks

Casa

Re: I have applied for the restriction on public funding to be lifted.

Post by Casa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:45 pm

HopefulHuman wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:57 pm
Hi,
I have applied for the restriction of no access to public funding to be lifted. I am wondering how long decision time on this is. I’ve been waiting 3 weeks already..
Thanks
Under what grounds do you believe you should be able to claim Public funds :?:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

HopefulHuman
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by HopefulHuman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 pm

I am destitute. I am working full time but can't meet my family's living needs. I am a single mum of three British Children. I also have a disabled son.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:07 pm

HopefulHuman wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:54 pm
I am destitute. I am working full time but can't meet my family's living needs. I am a single mum of three British Children. I also have a disabled son.
If you cannot access public funds but definitely be able to claim for your British kids.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.