ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fees to add my child to my application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

1jermainesmith
Newly Registered

fees to add my child to my application

Post by 1jermainesmith » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:32 pm

hello, i am going to apply for indefinite to remain and i would like to apply for my uk passport (she was born here). i would like to know the price for my application and also to put in my daughter application at the same time.

secret.simon

Re: fees to add my child to my application

Post by secret.simon » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:17 am

You can't combine the child's passport application with your ILR application. There are multiple separate stages to the applications.

After you get ILR, you need to apply for the child's registration as a British citizen using Form MN1.

Then, after you get the child's registration certificate, you can apply for the child's UK passport.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Casa

Re: fees to add my child to my application

Post by Casa » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:03 am

Further to secret.simons advice, the current fees are:
ILR = £2,389
MN1 child registration = £1,012
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.