ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Haven't received passport

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

1Akmal
Pakistan

Haven't received passport

Post by 1Akmal » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 pm

Hi all. I received my BRP in June with all the supporting documents in a separate post. But it's been 9 weeks I haven't received my passport yet. I emailed sent letters but there is no reply whatsoever. https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned tried this link as well. Any suggestions plz

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Haven't received passport

Post by Zerubbabel » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:58 am

Your passport must have been lost.

I spoke with someone who works in an Embassy at a passport department and he told me that many applications they get for lost passports are because the Home Office lost them.

Try to engage the HO to get your passport but start also seeing with your Embassy about replacement.

evelin
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by evelin » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:01 pm

1Akmal wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:38 pm
Hi all. I received my BRP in June with all the supporting documents in a separate post. But it's been 9 weeks I haven't received my passport yet. I emailed sent letters but there is no reply whatsoever. https://www.gov.uk/visa-documents-returned tried this link as well. Any suggestions plz
Any Luck 1Akmal? My husband received his card at the beggining of July but passport and supporting docs are still missing. We also tried with documents not received form https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... quiry.ofml, we sent the letter to them & many emails but no answer.

Is there anything else we can do?

1Akmal
Pakistan

Post by 1Akmal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Nothing yet. I tried the form you mentioned aswell. I guess nothing we can do. I went to MP last week. He emailed them on Monday. Haven't heard anything from them either

1Akmal
Pakistan

Post by 1Akmal » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:11 pm

@evelin any luck?

evelin
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by evelin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:48 pm

Yes, today we received the email from complaints@homeoffice.gov.uk - try to contact them, at least we have a timelines now, first delivery attempt was 11 of July :idea: :idea: :idea: still trying to solve it..

1Akmal
Pakistan

Post by 1Akmal » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:57 pm

@evelin good for you. I haven't heard anything yet

evelin
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by evelin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:58 pm

I think they have 10 days for response (it seems like HO have 10 days for all responses regardless the issue) however we got the message from them exactly the same date when we sent the email to MP - I dont think it's was coincidence - did you do it?
Based on the Tracking number, Royal Mail redirected out passport/ID to them 03rd of August, they should receive it million times already, but I am trying to be patient.

Best of Luck!

1Akmal
Pakistan

Post by 1Akmal » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:13 pm

10 days that's what they mentioned on website but I'm emailing them from 3rd July onwards but got no reply whatsoever.😌