ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother in Law.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gablau
Newly Registered
Mood:

EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother in Law.

Post by Gablau » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello there!
Please help me with this visa Application
I am a British citizen through EEA3 route and my Mom Non EEA national presently living in Pakistan. I am looking to bring my Mom to UK on a permanent basis to join me.
My wife is EEA national and looking to apply under EEA family member route(Parents-in-law of EEA national). My wife has already got EEA3 and new settled status confirmed and we both working.
I am preparing to make application EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother do i need dependent proof in this application which i do not have please share your experience and advice on this thanks

Gablau
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother in Law.

Post by Gablau » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Gablau wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:10 pm
Hello there!
I am a British citizen through EEA4 route and my Mom Non EEA national presently living in Pakistan. I am looking to bring my Mom to UK on a permanent basis to join me.
My wife is EEA national and looking to apply under EEA family member route(Parents-in-law of EEA national). My wife has already got EEA3 and new settled status confirmed and we both working.
I am preparing to make application EU settlement scheme family permit for Mother do i need dependent proof in this application which i do not have please share your experience and advice on this thanks

Casa

Post by Casa » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:48 pm

Gablau wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 pm
Gablau wrote:
Hello there!
I am a British citizen through EEA4 route and my Mom Non EEA national presently living in Pakistan. I am looking to bring my Mom to UK on a permanent basis to join me.
Why have you re-posted the same question after only 20 minutes? Someone will respond when and if they are able.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Gablau wrote:
Hello there!
I am a British citizen through EEA3 route and my Mom Non EEA national presently living in Pakistan. I am looking to bring my Mom to UK on a permanent basis to join me.
follow this thread. will get all the answer you looking for:
eea-route-applications/eu-settlement-sc ... s#p1794742