ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority Applying Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

adam2020
Newly Registered

Super priority Applying Date

Post by adam2020 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Hello every one
I need help about the following:
my wife got a spouse visa issued in 26-06-2014 Valid until 26-03-2017
visa extended in 22-03-2017 valid until 26-09-2019.
first arrived to UK 21-09-2014
I am wondering when will be the earliest date to apply for ILR by the Super Priority service.
second inquiry is, I noticed in the application that they asked about How much rent do I Pay?,why they asked this question? will they calculate this from the income?

Thanks for all your support

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority Applying Date

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:38 pm

I am going to assume you are not another user with almost identical dates and questions now asking again under a different username. member/ashrafman/

She can apply no sooner than within 28 days before the 5th anniversary of the date she entered the UK.

The rent question is completely separate to the income requirement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

adam2020
Newly Registered

Re: Super priority Applying Date

Post by adam2020 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi CR001,

thanks a lot for your reply,
I am not the person that you mentioned.
I pay the rent in cash not by Bank transfer, will they ask about the proof of payment? because doesn't show in the Bank statements that will submit with the application.

Thanks