ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for ILR from Tier 2 - 5 Years route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sahidpatel22

Application for ILR from Tier 2 - 5 Years route

Post by sahidpatel22 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:44 am

Hi Everyone hope all okay.

I was just about to do an application for ILR on 5 years continues on Tier 2 General.

I have all the documents ready listed below. Please can you advice whether I have all the documents that i needed. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Original Passport
BRP
2 Passport size photo
3 months bank statements
Utility bill for address proof
last 5 years P60
last 6 months Payslips which states that I have been paid 36920.00/annually
Life in the uk pass certificate
UKnaric certificate which shows English level C1
Degree certificate from India
Letter from Employer for security of job for foreseeable future
Letter from employer for absence from UK with reasons
Letter from myself (applicant) for absence from Uk

Query 1 - I am filling my application form online and i am stuck on couple of questions.
questions are as below.

1 . Have you ever been refused a visa ? Yes / No
I have been refused Tier 2 extension visa on Jun 2017(applied on 7/06/17 , visa was expiring on 31/07/17) because I couldn't met minimum salary requirement. It was a confusion on working hours per week. My contract of employment shows 40hrs per week, but UKVI calculate salary based on 39 hours per week so based on 39 house my salary was low by 7p per hour. therefore my visa was refused and I had to do administration review just to buy time. meantime I did fresh application with amended salary and got my visa on oct 17.
So do i need to mention all this to my application form ??

2. Do you have reference number for previous application ? if yes mentioned below.
Yes I do have a reference for previous application, as i mentioned above I applied twice and 1 was refused and then fresh application granted. Which reference do I need to mention ?? do i need to mention boath in my application or just a granted application one ?

3. Regarding supporting documents..
I bought my own house in Jun 19. Do i need to include any documents in relation to this ?

Hope to hear your views and advices from your experience.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application for ILR from Tier 2 - 5 Years route

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:48 am

sahidpatel22 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:44 am
Hi Everyone hope all okay.

I was just about to do an application for ILR on 5 years continues on Tier 2 General.

I have all the documents ready listed below. Please can you advice whether I have all the documents that i needed. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Original Passport
BRP
2 Passport size photo Not required
3 months bank statements Not required for 3 months. You only need 1 month.
Utility bill for address proof
last 5 years P60 Not required
last 6 months Payslips which states that I have been paid 36920.00/annually Not required for 6 months. You only need 1 month.
Life in the uk pass certificate
UKnaric certificate which shows English level C1 Did you do the red route, English and comparable assessment?
Degree certificate from India
Letter from Employer for security of job for foreseeable future
Letter from employer for absence from UK with reasons
Letter from myself (applicant) for absence from Uk What you submitting this for?? You only need the employer letter.

Query 1 - I am filling my application form online and i am stuck on couple of questions.
questions are as below.

1 . Have you ever been refused a visa ? Yes / No
I have been refused Tier 2 extension visa on Jun 2017(applied on 7/06/17 , visa was expiring on 31/07/17) because I couldn't met minimum salary requirement. It was a confusion on working hours per week. My contract of employment shows 40hrs per week, but UKVI calculate salary based on 39 hours per week so based on 39 house my salary was low by 7p per hour. therefore my visa was refused and I had to do administration review just to buy time. meantime I did fresh application with amended salary and got my visa on oct 17.
So do i need to mention all this to my application form ?? - Answer yes as it was a refusal as the question asks.

2. Do you have reference number for previous application ? if yes mentioned below.
Yes I do have a reference for previous application, as i mentioned above I applied twice and 1 was refused and then fresh application granted. Which reference do I need to mention ?? do i need to mention boath in my application or just a granted application one ? Most recent.

3. Regarding supporting documents..
I bought my own house in Jun 19. Do i need to include any documents in relation to this ? No, HO don't care if you own a property or not.

Hope to hear your views and advices from your experience.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sahidpatel22

Post by sahidpatel22 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:04 am

Thank you so much for your prompt response.

Regarding UKNaric yes I did red route. Provide my degree certificate and medium of instruction letter from my university to UKNARIC and paid their fees to do assessment. then they sent me Assessment and comparison certificate.

regarding letter from myself - Do I not need to confirm my absence from country and a reason for that ?

regarding house. i bought 2 months ago and HO only asked my current address and how long have I been living in this property ? so the answer is only 2 months ?? will it be Ok or do i need any documents for my previous addresses ? like full 5 years history or anything ?

and 1 more question forgot to put it in first queries.

They asking . when did you first enter the UK. - I came in the UK on feb 2012 on tier 4 student visa and that visa finished in may 14 so went back home and applied for a job from there and got the job and got tier 2.
so which date do i need to put ? 2012 when i came on tier 4 or jul 14 when i came on tier 2 bcuz this application is based on 5 years route ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:13 am

regarding letter from myself - Do I not need to confirm my absence from country and a reason for that ?
You need to complete your absences in the form and provide an employer letter. That's it.
regarding house. i bought 2 months ago and HO only asked my current address and how long have I been living in this property ? so the answer is only 2 months ?? will it be Ok or do i need any documents for my previous addresses ? like full 5 years history or anything ?
You simply need to state your addresses as the form asks. That's it.
and 1 more question forgot to put it in first queries.

They asking . when did you first enter the UK. - I came in the UK on feb 2012 on tier 4 student visa and that visa finished in may 14 so went back home and applied for a job from there and got the job and got tier 2.
so which date do i need to put ? 2012 when i came on tier 4 or jul 14 when i came on tier 2 bcuz this application is based on 5 years route ?
Either date, it has no effect on your application as you are applying based on 5 years tier 2. The date you returned on tier 2 is fine too.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sahidpatel22

Post by sahidpatel22 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:52 am

Thank you so much for your guidance.

I have applied using super priority service and got my visa today.

Email says , I am please to confirm your application for leave to remain has been granted. BRP will come within 10 working days.