ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Citizenship: Can you refer to documents submitted during a previous application?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Manmoth
Newly Registered

Irish Citizenship: Can you refer to documents submitted during a previous application?

Post by Manmoth » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 am

Hi,
I made a previous thread about my wife's application here:
ireland/wife-s-application-for-naturali ... 56657.html

We're thinking of trying another application (it's been over 3 years since she got her residence card, so that's one potential source of rejection resolved), but we submitted all our documentation proving residence from 2015-2018 in the first application, and they haven't returned it.

If we refer to the previous application, does anyone know if they are able to re-use those documents submitted back then? Because there's no way we can miraculously dredge up more documents from that time period that we didn't already send.

yala93
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Irish Citizenship: Can you refer to documents submitted during a previous application?

Post by yala93 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:14 am

Hi,

As far as I know no. This happened with me with my first app for citizenship. I had to go and collect them again. If this is bills, you can always ring supplier and ask for a copy. Its better to submit copies where its possible.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Irish Citizenship: Can you refer to documents submitted during a previous application?

Post by littlerr » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:12 am

You can request for a copy of all your documents under FOI.