ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

DreamerInDarkness
Taiwan

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by DreamerInDarkness » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:00 pm

► Show Spoiler
evalia wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my experience with Super Priority application for SET (LR).

Application & payment submitted: 22.08.19 00:02
Docs uploaded (all): 22.08.18 00:22
Biometrics appointment attended: 22.08.18 08.30 am (next day £100) Croydon Core Centre

It was a very smooth process I was out of the building at 09:00am. Done my biometrics and they checked my documents and scanned all stamped pages of my current passport (not my previous passports, I have scanned every single pages inc. empty ones myself). I asked the lady when should I expect to hear for super priority and she said within 24 WORKING hours (which means about 3 days? doesn't seem right, maybe she was mistaken...)

Now waiting.. checking right to work website, but no update yet. Do you think it is a reliable method? As I am using my current BRP number to do so, but surely the number would change once they issue a new BRP for ILR?

Overall, booking super priority and attending is much faster smoother process than before as I was easily able to book an appointment for next morning, which previously (before the new system was impossible).
24 working hours means the end of the next business day. So it will be by the end of tomorrow.

evalia
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by evalia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Thanks so much. Fingers crossed. Would be good to get a decision before long bank holiday weekend, as otherwise won't hear back until at least Tuesday next week.

evalia
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by evalia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:19 pm

evalia wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Thanks so much. Fingers crossed. Would be good to get a decision before long bank holiday weekend, as otherwise won't hear back until at least Tuesday next week.
Guys, right to work website has JUST been updated to: There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.
I have been refreshing every 30 mins or so since I got home from the appointment. No email receive yet, so I suggest you keep checking right to work website if you are still waiting!

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm

evalia wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:19 pm
evalia wrote:
Guys, right to work website has JUST been updated to: There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.
I have been refreshing every 30 mins or so since I got home from the appointment. No email receive yet, so I suggest you keep checking right to work website if you are still waiting!
I have been checking every day at the end of business. Seems its very hit and miss as to if its updated before or after you hear the decision.

evalia
Newly Registered
Russia

Post by evalia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:25 pm

mrswow wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm
evalia wrote:
evalia wrote:
I have been checking every day at the end of business. Seems its very hit and miss as to if its updated before or after you hear the decision.
Good luck! Yes agree I think it is very random... All I can say in my case right to work website was updated 20 mins before I received an email confirmation. It nearly drove me mad updating it.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:32 pm

evalia wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:25 pm
mrswow wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm
evalia wrote:
evalia wrote:
Good luck! Yes agree I think it is very random... All I can say in my case right to work website was updated 20 mins before I received an email confirmation. It nearly drove me mad updating it.
Tbh I had to stop refreshing it. It was really adding to my stress and anxiety when it hadnt changed. Its so depressing logging in and seeing if its changed only to find it hasnt.

yyzim2008

Post by yyzim2008 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:30 pm

My timeline:
10 years residency

Applied on 20th August 00:15
Appointment on 21st August 11:00 in Exeter service point ( paid £60)
Everything done by 11:30 and been told I should get decision within next 24 hours.

Waiting and waiting. Keep checking email and right to work site. Nothing.......

I am so frustrated as I need it to apply my wife’s family visa who is current under PBS dependent. The visa expire on 25th this month.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

9ja
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by 9ja » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello everyone please I need to clarify 28 days rule

My leave to remain expires next month end (September), Thinking of summiting this month for Super Priority Service

My question is can I summit before 28th day?

EamonP
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by EamonP » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:29 pm

@mrswow. dont worry about being in scotland if you use Laura Devine attorneys. I worked with them entirely remotely via phone calls and emails. I’d say they were absolutely worth it if you can afford them. It was a stretch for us but the alternative was worse.

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:49 am

mrswow wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:22 am
Have you heard anything since Lucky?

We have had nothing at all since that generic email and the Right to work website hasnt updated either.

I know a few people on the thread have said the right to work website didnt update for them until they had the decision.

Its such a stressful time, i really feel for you too Lucky <3

Where did you apply from? We had biometrics done in Glasgow.
Hi mrswow I applied on 12/7/19 online.
Document submit on 19/7/19 .
Recall for scanning some document 24/7/19 .
After that nothing from home office .
Very stressful time I really pray for everyone to get their visas.

EamonP
Newly Registered
Mood:
United States of America

Post by EamonP » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:25 pm

9ja wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 pm
Hello everyone please I need to clarify 28 days rule

My leave to remain expires next month end (September), Thinking of summiting this month for Super Priority Service

My question is can I summit before 28th day?

Yes you have to submit before your current visa expires. If you dont you’ll have to leave the country and apply from overseas. If you apply while in the country, you can stay past the expiry date because your application was submitted before that date.

As long as your application is in the system BEFORE your LTR visa expires you are protected by section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971 which prevents a person who makes an in-time application to extend their leave from becoming an overstayer while they are awaiting a decision on the application.

Ilyaskhan
Newly Registered

Post by Ilyaskhan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:34 am
Hi all

I recived the below email for IRL application...

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

Is there anyone who had the same experience? Is it approved or rejected ,?
I recieved the same email, what was your outcome please?

Ilyaskhan
Newly Registered

Post by Ilyaskhan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:38 pm

Tsion wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:38 am
Tsion wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:25 pm
youzidejia wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:41 pm
Tsion wrote:
Hi all

"I’m pleased to confirm that your application for indefinite leave to remain under Tier 2 of the immigration arrangements has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service."

I suggested you could check here using your current BRP card number to see whether the status have been changed. https://right-to-work.service.gov.uk/prove/id-question
I checked it with my old BRP ( which is actually expired after my IRL application) and I got the following reply.

“”Your BRP is not valid
This might be because it has:
I recieved the same email, what was your outcome please?
expired
been reported lost or stolen
You must use your most recently issued BRP to access this service.””

Any idea and suggestion please if some one recived same email?
Hi guys

Is there any one who recived a similar email ?

Ilyaskhan
Newly Registered

Post by Ilyaskhan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:39 pm

Hnm88 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 6:22 pm
yasodareddy wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 3:58 pm
I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.
I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what does it mean?

When did h apply? It means u have been granted.
Congratulations
What was the outcome ma friend, I got the exact email, some say it’s a refusal cos if they would have granted it it would mean they would have mention in the email. Pls share ur outcome

ahmed2019
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed2019 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

Hi All,
I want to share my history for getting a visa and I am looking for your advise with thanks.

- I got a Tier 4 student 10/2013, expire on 3/2018
- I applied for Tier 4 extension on 1/2018 (NO DECISION FROM HOME OFFICE)
- I applied again before getting any decision from the Home Office on 3/2019 for DES visa (NO DECISION FROM HOME OFFICE AGAIN)
- Now, I applied for Tier 2 visa as a super-priority service on 27/8/2019 to save time and hopefully not lose the job offer that I got. Also, I paid for next day appointment for a fingerprint on 28/8/2019.

Today, I received an email from the Home Office that they need extra time

"This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision."

since 1/2018 not get a response from the Home Office and I applied for an extension and then DES and then Tier 2 with no decision until now!!!
I feel that I will lose the job offer that I got after hard study and work for 6 years.

any suggestion or advice, please.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:16 pm

ahmed2019 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

- I applied again before getting any decision from the Home Office on 3/2019 for DES visa (NO DECISION FROM HOME OFFICE AGAIN)
- Now, I applied for Tier 2 visa as a super-priority service on 27/8/2019 to save time and hopefully not lose the job offer that I got. Also, I paid for next day appointment for a fingerprint on 28/8/2019.

"This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision."

since 1/2018 not get a response from the Home Office and I applied for an extension and then DES and then Tier 2 with no decision until now!!!
I feel that I will lose the job offer that I got after hard study and work for 6 years.

When you applied DES visa followed by tier 2 visa then had you just kept on applying or had varied them (which supposed to be done)??
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jojom
Newly Registered

Post by jojom » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:46 pm

I got the same wording email? Does it mean refusal

ahmed2019
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed2019 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:13 am

Hi seagul,

Thank you for your reply.
By default when you apply for any new visa, the application asks you, if you have an application still with no decision from the HO. I answered 'yes' for the DES one and I complete the Tier 2 visa.

seagul wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:16 pm
ahmed2019 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:59 am

When you applied DES visa followed by tier 2 visa then had you just kept on applying or had varied them (which supposed to be done)??

ahmed2019
Newly Registered

Post by ahmed2019 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 am

It seems not!
Some people think that the HO send this email because they need more time for investigation and others say that the HO reply like this to not ask for a refund the super priority service.
please keep in touch for any news from your end.
jojom wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:46 pm
I got the same wording email? Does it mean refusal

jojom
Newly Registered

Post by jojom » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:08 am

I have received this mail from home office, can anyone tell me what the outcome of this wording email please ?

I’m pleased to confirm that your application for leave has now been decided. You will receive your decision letter in due course. Thank you for using our super priority service.

jojom
Newly Registered

Post by jojom » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:43 am

Carifb wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:43 pm
Hi All,

Just wanted to share my visa timeline:

Application date: 02/08/2019
UKVCAS appointment: 05/08/2019
Decision received: 06/08/2019 at 3:19pm

All the best everyone.
Arif
Can you share what email u got please
been decided or granted?

jojom
Newly Registered

Post by jojom » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:44 am

Tsion wrote:
Hi all

hi,
did you get it approved ? as I have the same wording email and the stress is huge

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:09 am

Lucky79 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:49 am
mrswow wrote:

We have had nothing at all since that generic email and the Right to work website hasnt updated either.

I know a few people on the thread have said the right to work website didnt update for them until they had the decision.

Hi @ Lucky79, @mrswow
Have you heard anything from Home Office?
Thanks

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:28 am

Fa987 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:09 am
Lucky79 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:49 am
mrswow wrote:

Hi @ Lucky79, @mrswow
Have you heard anything from Home Office?
Thanks
Hey Fa, I still have heard absolutely nothing. Im starting to worry they might have forgot us. Its been a long time since the 26th of July with no word. Super priority, especially in Glasgow, doesn't seem to exist.

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:40 am

Honestly thats is very strange. Its like our applications doesn't exist. Its stressing me out. I was reading on another page of immigration board that people have received visa's with in 10days of normal application ( no super priority). Also, there is no way of checking what so ever.

Thank you