ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Made a mistake on application form for indefinite leave to remain set (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AmyFluffy
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Made a mistake on application form for indefinite leave to remain set (O)

Post by AmyFluffy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:58 pm

Hi guys,

I made a mistake on my application form which I submitted on 30/7/2019. I already went to UKCAV in Croydon on mid Aug.
I suddenly came to think of that I actually stayed in South Korea as an exchange student for 3 months long time ago and I mistakenly tick I never live anywhere except my birthplace before I stayed in UK. I totally forgot about the exchange students thing as it was long time ago, however, the student visa is on my old passport and I scanned it. I hope it can proof that I didn’t intentionally hide it.
Is there anything I can do? Because I do not want them to reject me because a mistake I made...
I hope you all can help.
Thanks
Amy

zimba
Mood:

Re: Made a mistake on application form for indefinite leave to remain set (O)

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:02 am

That is not a relevant info for ILR. Relax as that has no effect
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AmyFluffy
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Made a mistake on application form for indefinite leave to remain set (O)

Post by AmyFluffy » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:10 am

Thanks a lot!!!