ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) Application time

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Vini81
Brazil

Re: FLR(FP) Application time

Post by Vini81 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 pm

Hi Eledumare,

Thank you!

The passports came in the post, no need to sign for them. The BRP cards were delivered by a courier company and they required signatures.

It was a great moment!

Hope you get yours soon. How long has it been?

Eledumare wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:02 pm
Awww I’m sooo happy for you... you deserve all the enjoyment.

Was your passport signed for. I’m still waiting for mine to be delivered

Vini81 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Hi Happymum,

Yes, I posted it here but I guess you couldn't keep up.

It took two weeks for the refund and 4 weeks for the BRP. Received passports back in the post and two days later the cards arrived.

We're in Brazil now enjoying some deserved break after 10 years 🙂

What about yours?

Happymummy wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:03 am
Did you finally get your brps?
How long did it take?and what about your refund?

Vini81 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 am
Happy to hear the good news!!

Just like you I have also read the decision letter a million times, its so good.

The Lord is faithful!!!

Enjoy your freedom!

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:03 pm

I received my letter on the 16th, received my BRP on the 20th. Just now waiting for my passport..

Aww I can imagine, I can’t wait until I can take my son on our first holiday :D

Vini81 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 pm
Hi Eledumare,

Thank you!

The passports came in the post, no need to sign for them. The BRP cards were delivered by a courier company and they required signatures.

It was a great moment!

Eledumare wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Hi Happymum,

It took two weeks for the refund and 4 weeks for the BRP. Received passports back in the post and two days later the cards arrived.

What about yours?

Happymummy wrote:

Vini81
Brazil

Post by Vini81 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:21 am

How weird, our passports came first. They normally sent out the passports with a letter and in that letter they mention about the BRP.

Two days later we received the cards. If its taking too long make sure you contact them.

Best of luck!

Eledumare wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:03 pm
I received my letter on the 16th, received my BRP on the 20th. Just now waiting for my passport..

Vini81 wrote:
Hi Eledumare,

Thank you!

It was a great moment!

Eledumare wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Hi Happymum,

What about yours?

Happymummy
Mood:
Kenya

Post by Happymummy » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:03 am

This freedom comes with alot of responsibilities and alot of paperwork.Was chasing up the NiNo. :)

Also you were not practising patience coz I know someone who got their brp after 3 months.So yours was in the correct time frame.

Enjoying the summer here then when it starts cooling down we follow the sun to wherever it will be. :D

Congrats again for the freedom. :)
Vini81 wrote:
Hi Happymum,

What about yours?

Happymummy wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 am
Happy to hear the good news!!

Just like you I have also read the decision letter a million times, its so good.

The Lord is faithful!!!

Enjoy your freedom!

Eledumare wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:09 pm
It feels like I'm in dream land. I have read my decision letter a million times. ahh God was Good with the speed of the process.

I can't wait to take my son on Holiday :)

Sajd97
BANNED
Bangladesh

Post by Sajd97 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 pm

Dear all,

I applied Further Leave to Remain under Armed Forces Appendix but my application was refused but the case worker EXERCISED HIS DISCRETION ON MY CASE and GRANTED 6 Month's LEAVE outside of Requirement of the Immigration Rules on EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES as I was BRITISH ARMY Medically Discharge.

The case worker said that my medical reason was not attributable to service therefore i did not Granted visa under Armed Forces Appendix.

Afterwards the case worker stated about ECHR (8) and said no consideration has been given to your right under appendix FM or Paragraph 276ADE as you have not submitted an application in appropriate category and correct specified form.

If you wish ukvi to consider an application on basis of your private life, you must make seperate charge application using correct specified form.

I just would like to ask you a question that is as the Case worker stated about ECHR (8) and suggested to make an application for consideration under private life in Exceptional Circumstances. is there have any chance to grant the Further Application under Private Life in Exceptional Circumstances on article ECHR 8?

Currently I am in the UK 8years and 5 Month's.

looK forward to see your suggestions guys or any ideas which help me.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Sajd97 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Dear all,

I applied Further Leave to Remain under Armed Forces Appendix but my application was refused but the case worker EXERCISED HIS DISCRETION ON MY CASE and GRANTED 6 Month's LEAVE outside of Requirement of the Immigration Rules on EXCEPTIONAL CIRCUMSTANCES as I was BRITISH ARMY Medically Discharge.

The case worker said that my medical reason was not attributable to service therefore i did not Granted visa under Armed Forces Appendix.

Afterwards the case worker stated about ECHR (8) and said no consideration has been given to your right under appendix FM or Paragraph 276ADE as you have not submitted an application in appropriate category and correct specified form.

If you wish ukvi to consider an application on basis of your private life, you must make seperate charge application using correct specified form.

I just would like to ask you a question that is as the Case worker stated about ECHR (8) and suggested to make an application for consideration under private life in Exceptional Circumstances. is there have any chance to grant the Further Application under Private Life in Exceptional Circumstances on article ECHR 8?

Sorry to hear that
Best thing to do is get some legal advise on direct acces bases from Barister or try to find a good firm of immigration layers.
Remember if they can prepare your case very well then it won’t be a problem later on.
We are all suffering from Inexperience representations.we always going for the cheap solicitor and then it caused us to pay a lot more.
So my advise will be for you is to go a good barrister who deals sort of cases like that.

Sajd97
BANNED
Bangladesh

Post by Sajd97 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Auk333 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:56 pm
Sajd97 wrote:
Dear all,

Sorry to hear that
Best thing to do is get some legal advise on direct acces bases from Barister or try to find a good firm of immigration layers.
Remember if they can prepare your case very well then it won’t be a problem later on.
We are all suffering from Inexperience representations.we always going for the cheap solicitor and then it caused us to pay a lot more.
So my advise will be for you is to go a good barrister who deals sort of cases like that.
Dear

thank you for your advise. would like to advise me any Immigration Lawyers who work on Human right (ECHR,8) OR Private Life application.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi Eledumare,

Please a question.

If you applied online and uploaded your scanned documents including your passport, at what point did the Homeoffi e obtained your passport.
As you said it was delivered later. Pls can you explain further?

Thank you.

quote=Eledumare post_id=1817295 time=1566586989 user_id=215705]

Vini81 wrote:
Hi Eledumare,

Thank you!

It was a great moment!

Eledumare wrote:

Vini81 wrote:
Hi Happymum,

What about yours?

[/quote]

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:17 pm

Sajd97 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:09 pm
Auk333 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:56 pm
Sajd97 wrote:
Dear all,

Sorry to hear that
Dear

thank you for your advise. would like to advise me any Immigration Lawyers who work on Human right (ECHR,8) OR Private Life application.
The forum terms and condition not allowing me to share any firms or individual solicitor or barrister but I am sure on direct access bases you will find the best barrister
I wish you best of luck try online you will definitely find someone good

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Does anyone know if we can use premium service on new application of flr fp on 7 year child basis

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Monz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:00 pm
Does anyone know if we can use premium service on new application of flr fp on 7 year child basis
Yea. Others have done it. Provided you have all the requirements they need. You should be able to.

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 pm

kiss300 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:58 pm
Monz wrote:
Yea. Others have done it. Provided you have all the requirements they need. You should be able to.
Thanks for replying .whats the charge of premium service ? Has anyone done for under 7 year child rule is it worth doing ? Bcaz if we put new application on qualifying child means 1 more year of waiting .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Monz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 pm
kiss300 wrote:
Monz wrote:
Thanks for replying .whats the charge of premium service ? Has anyone done for under 7 year child rule is it worth doing ? Bcaz if we put new application on qualifying child means 1 more year of waiting .
£800 fee each for the super premium service and there is no guarantee of a quick decision especially as you appear to have no current visa and are in the appeal system with section 3c protection based on your previous posts. You would need to withdrawer your appeal first before you can apply. Withdrawing your appeal ends your section 3c protection and would make you an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:37 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:35 pm
Monz wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:29 pm
kiss300 wrote:
Monz wrote:
£800 fee each for the super premium service and there is no guarantee of a quick decision especially as you appear to have no current visa and are in the appeal system with section 3c protection based on your previous posts. You would need to withdrawer your appeal first before you can apply. Withdrawing your appeal ends your section 3c protection and would make you an overstayer.
Thanks for your advice really appreciate.so do u think we shud go to our upper tribunal appeal or put new application.? As solicitor said it’s just an error this appeal will refuse as well so instead of wasting time and money put new application.

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm

I’ve waited for so long to post my timeline like everyone else. First off I’d like to thank you all for sharing your stories.

Reading your stories was what kept me going. I know since I made my application I check this forum almost everyday. Thank you all.

Here’s my timeline

Application Date: 21/09/2018
biometrics : 17/10/2018
Application Payment failed:8/11/2018
Sent Postal Order + IHS = 13/11/2018
Decision - 12/03/2019 - Refused.
Appeal - 25/3/2019
Appeal acknowledged - 4/4/2019
Appeal Hearing Date - 28/06/2019
Appeal Allowed - 12/07/2019
Letter from court confirming Allow -22/07/19
Fee refunded: 5/8/2019
PDCU - Implementation letter - 13/08/2019
BRP received - 28/08/2019

For all those waiting, don’t give up!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:09 pm

Congratulations,indeed everything worked out; delayed but not denied.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 am

Everythingworksout wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 pm
I’ve waited for so long to post my timeline like everyone else. First off I’d like to thank you all for sharing your stories.

Reading your stories was what kept me going. I know since I made my application I check this forum almost everyday. Thank you all.

Here’s my timeline

Appeal - 25/3/2019

Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom.

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 pm

aww massive congratulations. Enjoy your well deserved freedom

Here’s my timeline

Appeal - 25/3/2019

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Thank you! It’s been brilliant started my new job already.

Still waiting for my passport tho and decision letter. It’s weird they only sent the BRP 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. Nonetheless I’m super happy. I couldn’t sleep for the first 3 days 😂😂
Eledumare wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Here’s my timeline

Appeal - 25/3/2019

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:38 pm

Thank you
kiss300 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:23 am

Here’s my timeline

Appeal - 25/3/2019

Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom.

Monz
Wales

Post by Monz » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Can’t wait to tell my good news to all of u .appeal on upper tribunal has been accepted today. .3 years of battle at last ended .we are so happy Alhamdullilah.

Shrewdsam100
Newly Registered

Post by Shrewdsam100 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:27 pm

kiss300 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:37 am
Hi,

I have been reviewing your comments but it looks like HO is slow.
I applied online and submitted my online application on the 13/06/2019
Went on to Croydon to submit or show my supporting document on the 2/07/2019 as my visa expired on the 13/07/2019. When you complete the form, it states that this application takes within 8 weeks for decision to be made.
After my biometric at Croydon, it been 4weeks now and I hoping that I get some needed outcome as this will be my last application for the 2.5 years.
You can only call them after the 8 weeks. i wanted to do super-priority but didn't cos of the 8/weeks deadline but will see if I made good decision.
Thanks all.

I made my application around similar time as yours 11/06/19 but have my biometrics done on the same day as you 2/7/19 and I’ve heard nothing back

This is my first extension and I think it should be pretty straightforward, I have a holiday book for mid November and I’m beginning to worry I might not be able to make it because of this

I have called the home office to inquire about this but the guys on the phone are pretty useless, they cannot give out any specifics, just generic info. I’m considering writing to my local MP to see if their intervention could facilitate the process

Everythingworksout
Nigeria

Post by Everythingworksout » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Congratulations in advance
Monz wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:45 pm
Can’t wait to tell my good news to all of u .appeal on upper tribunal has been accepted today. .3 years of battle at last ended .we are so happy Alhamdullilah.

Auk333
Pakistan

Post by Auk333 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Monz wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:45 pm
That’s very good news.
If your permission accept it or they set aside first tier decision ?

Eledumare
Nigeria

Post by Eledumare » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:07 pm

hahaha I know exactly what you mean. It's an amazing feeling. Ohh that was quick you already have a job well done.

I'm still waiting for my passport its been more than 2 weeks. That BRP card is like gold :D hopefully they send your decision letter and passport soon

Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:38 pm
Thank you! It’s been brilliant started my new job already.

Still waiting for my passport tho and decision letter. It’s weird they only sent the BRP 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️. Nonetheless I’m super happy. I couldn’t sleep for the first 3 days 😂😂
Eledumare wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Here’s my timeline

Appeal - 25/3/2019