ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

YMV - Electronic Bank Statement

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HSIRK
Newly Registered
New Zealand

YMV - Electronic Bank Statement

Post by HSIRK » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:00 am

Hi All,

I have applied for my Youth Mobility Visa today (24/08/19). I didn't realise that the evidence of funds held and document date needs to be within 31 days prior to the application date. I have an online savings account with the required funds however I only receive online statements. The last statement I received was 09/08/19 so I will meet the within "31 days requirement". As I have already applied and submitted my application it's too late to obtain a supporting letter from my bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the electronic statements as the Letter from my Bank will be dated (26/08/19) which is two days after I have applied. I just wanted to clarify the following requirement?

"an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question
- this stamp must appear on every page of the statement"

Does bearing the official stamp mean going into a physical branch and requesting the bank officer to stamp the printed electronic statements? or does it mean printing the electronic statement as long as the official bank logo is visible?

Kind Regards
H

leeobrien
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: YMV - Electronic Bank Statement

Post by leeobrien » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 am

Yes, it does mean that you would physically have to visit a bank and have it stamped on each page along with a letter from an authorised banker that the statements are legitimate. Did you end up getting through the visa ok?