ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Settled Status without EU Family member ID and Residency proof anyone?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: Settled Status without EU Family member ID and Residency proof anyone?

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:26 am

Bunny47 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 am
askmeplz82 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:02 pm
Bunny47 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:43 pm
Hi Askmeplz82, Any update on your application or did you called resolution centre?
I got a Call from Home office in the morning

Case worker: I was checking your cover letter where you mentioned that you have joint bank account but where is it I can't find
me: I didn't include Bank Statement that because I'm no longer living with my ex wife. We are separated from 4 years.
Case Worker : That's fine you are still legally married. I will send you an email please send documents by email

Later today I received this email .

Question : Is it ok to send 5 YEARS RESIDENCY PROOF from 2010 - 2015 only ?

Hi, sorry for not getting back was bit busy.

Got the same email on the day they sent me COA 8th April I've explained them we living separately and she do not want to help with the application so i have nothing ta prove her residency and nothing happened since then. Called resolution center few times and told them I've managed to find 3x p60s and a council tax bill covering a year and if I can post it but I was told not to post anything until they contact me again so it's 3 months now and am still waiting to hear something from them.

ANY UPDATE ON YOUR CASE ? it's almost 1 month after your last post in here
UK Student Visa : 04/2004 - 09/2009
EEA Residence Card : 07/2010 - 7/2015
EU Settled Status: Confirmed on 16th July 2019
Naturalisation : Confirmed on 02nd Oct 2020
Passport Approval : 21st Feb 2021

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:36 am

It looks like people who are not able to present their ex-spouse's VALID ID have their applications forwarded to the senior case workers. Those 'senior' case workers are dithering on making decisions too.

Bunny and leucocephulas1 haven't been back here again with their results after responding to the Settlement Scheme's emails requesting for such docs. And that's over a month ago. Strange times

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 am

daddyzico wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:36 am
It looks like people who are not able to present their ex-spouse's VALID ID have their applications forwarded to the senior case workers. Those 'senior' case workers are dithering on making decisions too.

Bunny and leucocephulas1 haven't been back here again with their results after responding to the Settlement Scheme's emails requesting for such docs. And that's over a month ago. Strange times
"A valid application made under Appendix EU will be decided using:

• the information and evidence provided by the applicant, including in
response to any request for further information or evidence; and

• any other information or evidence made available to you (including
from other government departments) at the date of decision

Caseworker ask for help from Senior Caseworker. And if EU settlement caseworker still need help they ask for advice from European Casework team who are dealing with application under EU law

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:31 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:52 am
daddyzico wrote:

Caseworker ask for help from Senior Caseworker. And if EU settlement caseworker still need help they ask for advice from European Casework team who are dealing with application under EU law
Yep, I was told on the phone when I called the resolution team that my case was handed to a senior caseworker after I supplied my ex spouse's expired ID and the EU registration certificate.

Hopefully, it works out fine.
What I'm concerned about is both Bunny47 and leucocephulas1 have not been back here again to update us several weeks after emailing the settlement team back with their partner(ex) expired IDs.

asadaqeel
Mood:

Post by asadaqeel » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 pm

daddyzico wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:31 am
askmeplz82 wrote:
daddyzico wrote:

Bunny and leucocephulas1 haven't been back here again with their results after responding to the

Settlement Scheme's emails requesting for such docs. And that's over a month ago. Strange times

Yep, I was told on the phone when I called the resolution team that my case was handed to a senior caseworker after I supplied my ex spouse's expired ID and the EU registration certificate.

What I'm concerned about is both Bunny47 and leucocephulas1 have not been back here again to update us several weeks after emailing the settlement team back with their partner(ex) expired IDs.

Hi Mate did you get any response from HO ?

daddyzico
Mood:
Cote D-Ivoire

Post by daddyzico » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 pm

asadaqeel wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 pm
daddyzico wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:31 am
askmeplz82 wrote:
daddyzico wrote:
It looks like people who are not able to present their ex-spouse's VALID ID have their applications forwarded to the senior caseworkers. Those 'senior' caseworkers are dithering on making decisions too.

Bunny and leucocephulas1 haven't been back here again with their results after responding to the

Settlement Scheme's emails requesting for such docs. And that's over a month ago. Strange times

Hi Mate did you get any response from HO ?
Nothing yet

Bunny47
Mood:

Post by Bunny47 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:32 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:26 am
Bunny47 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:59 am
askmeplz82 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:02 pm
Bunny47 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:43 pm
Hi Askmeplz82, Any update on your application or did you called resolution centre?
I got a Call from Home office in the morning

Case worker: I was checking your cover letter where you mentioned that you have joint bank account but where is it I can't find
me: I didn't include Bank Statement that because I'm no longer living with my ex wife. We are separated from 4 years.
Case Worker : That's fine you are still legally married. I will send you an email please send documents by email

Later today I received this email .

Question : Is it ok to send 5 YEARS RESIDENCY PROOF from 2010 - 2015 only ?

Hi, sorry for not getting back was bit busy.

Got the same email on the day they sent me COA 8th April I've explained them we living separately and she do not want to help with the application so i have nothing ta prove her residency and nothing happened since then. Called resolution center few times and told them I've managed to find 3x p60s and a council tax bill covering a year and if I can post it but I was told not to post anything until they contact me again so it's 3 months now and am still waiting to hear something from them.

ANY UPDATE ON YOUR CASE ? it's almost 1 month after your last post in here

Hi, sorry for not getting back was busy with work and stuff. It's been over 2 months since ive made contact with HO after i was told once the decision is made ill be contacted by HO or the case worker. Have no idea what's causing the delay or what am going to get but the stress is one thing we getting.

Ahmad1981
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmad1981 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 am

Me I applied without my ex I'd or any proof of recidence paper work and I have criminal record 200 pound fine plus 3 point (careless driver) and after waiting Mybe 2 month and 3 week I got my eu settlement settled.. And I'm non eea person so good luck a depend in the case worker just wait and see

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:22 am

@ahmed1981

Congrats man.

Can you submit your timeline and advise what documents did HO requested? And/or what you had uploaded with your application.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

asadaqeel
Mood:

Post by asadaqeel » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm

Ahmad1981 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:05 am
Me I applied without my ex I'd or any proof of recidence paper work and I have criminal record 200 pound fine plus 3 point (careless driver) and after waiting Mybe 2 month and 3 week I got my eu settlement settled.. And I'm non eea person so good luck a depend in the case worker just wait and see
Salam bro, can you please elaborate, was it 2 months 3 weekz since your submission or Biometeics or coa ?
I am in the same boat, it has bee 2 months one week since i submitted my apllication but i received my COA on 19 July 6 weeks ago.

Thanks in advance for your responce

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:19 pm

Hi Everyone 👋🏻 I am reading comments and almost everybody has same issue no ex Id. When i am doing application they ask if a sponsor applied settlement shame. The options are "yes" or "no" (not " i do not know" p.s in my opinion there must be this option as well, as not everyone has good relationships with their ex to ask if she/he done yet or not) so anyway if you tick "yes" they will ask his/hers ref. If no then you have to give them all information manually and evidences. So what do you think is better to give them his reference number?(he got his settled status already) or give them evidences manually?

Ahmad1981
Newly Registered

Post by Ahmad1981 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi I submitted my application in 4 of Jun 2019
I got my Coa in 6 /jun/2019
I got my answear in 6/August /2019
I got my Bio card after 3 by post
THERE were no support ducment asked to provide
As Mybe they had the documents when I retain my right. And I had criminal record
As I said it's all depend on the case worker
Good luck every one

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:25 pm

@NeNe26

Yes give your EU sponsor application number and mention that he already got settled status. Link your application with his application with application number.

The process will be quicker thats my opinion.

Else some seniors would like to advise.
{ I'm not a solicitor, legal professional or immigration advisor, all of my posts are based on my online search and my own PR, ILR (LR), 2 FTT and 2 UTT refused but finally after 3 years of long battle I got my SETTLED STATUS. }

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:25 pm
@NeNe26

Yes give your EU sponsor application number and mention that he already got settled status. Link your application with his application with application number.

The process will be quicker thats my opinion.

Else some seniors would like to advise.
We divorced 3 years ago, but when i asked him in massager(because i was stuck in this question) he gave me ref without any problem. But if i put his ref, do they will think that we are still married? They should keep information about bases of my BRP right? Its granted after divorce.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Better to upload your divorce certificate as well.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:19 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:48 pm
Better to upload your divorce certificate as well.
You know i just submitted application, but max i could upload was 10 pictures, I uploaded all of them evidence of residence.( because i had a gaps in works, so i thought it would make problem, so i used all space for that) how can i give them marriage and divorce certificates as an extra? Do i have to call them? Email them or just wait if thay want they will ask me?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Just wait if they need any other document they will email you or call you.

You must have an application number after submitting your application.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:54 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:43 pm
Just wait if they need any other document they will email you or call you.

You must have an application number after submitting your application.
Tnx for your replays, yes i do, received straightway after submitting an application. I will keep an updating, just in case may someone find helpful 🙈😉

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:42 am

Sure :-)

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:38 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:42 am
Just quick update, I received COA just couple of hours ago, but they did not ask me any extra evidence. Is this means that they are satisfied what i provide and understand basis of my BRP or they will not check that yet? I mean what basis COA is issued?

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:47 am

Sometimes they asked after issuing the COA as well. I knew some guys they were asked to submit more evidence after COA.

But mostly they dont. Just wait pls.

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 pm

NeNe26 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:38 pm
hrak1978 wrote:
Just quick update, I received COA just couple of hours ago, but they did not ask me any extra evidence. Is this means that they are satisfied what i provide and understand basis of my BRP or they will not check that yet? I mean what basis COA is issued?
They Issued COA to me 1 day after Biometrics on 3rd May. They called and asked for more evidence on 5th July .. so that's 2 months later

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:45 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Hi 👋🏻, just quick update. Received settled status today, i am so happy,🤩 over the Moon. Good luck all of you guys.

hrak1978
Member of Standing

Post by hrak1978 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 pm

@nene26

Congrats.

Very glad to hear that.

Guys who ever is waiting for the status outcome.

Please my humble request have patience you will get it too.

Good luck to all who received it.

NeNe26
Lithuania

Post by NeNe26 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:02 pm

hrak1978 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 pm
@nene26

Congrats.

Very glad to hear that.

Guys who ever is waiting for the status outcome.

Please my humble request have patience you will get it too.

Good luck to all who received it.
Thank you 🙏🏻, if you have an idea do i will receive PR or not?