ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent - Stage 2 Processing Delay

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pranavchhibber
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent - Stage 2 Processing Delay

Post by pranavchhibber » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:32 am

Hi All,

Quick background on my case:

I have been a UK resident since Feb 2015; First on Tier 2 ICT sponsored by a Global IT company and then moved to another sponsor from July 17 on Tier 2 General. Quit that job on 20th May,19 after getting another offer; the new company agreed to sponsor my Tier 2 ICT by having me join in India and immediately processing my UK ICT work Permit. Traveled to India on 12th June and joined my new employer; meanwhile, I received my Tech Nation endorsement on 12th July. I along with my company decided NOT to apply for work permit and instead apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Stage 2. I submitted my application on 16th July under Priority category and Bio metrics were done on 17th July at VFS Delhi.

I have still NOT received my Passport; my spouse and kids are in London while I am here in Delhi for more than 2 months now. My employer is also getting impatient because I am required in the UK.

ON following up, I got a response from Home office on 15th August that some mandatory checks are ON and that the UKVI process can't be changed. Nothing after that.

Any suggestion or help with this matter will be highly appreciated? What else can I do to expedite my case?

Thanks,

PC