ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Darasimidd

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by Darasimidd » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Proudmummy wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:01 pm
Darasimidd wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:42 pm
I applied for zambrano carer under the eu settlement but still waiting a decision, but I'm thinking of plan B. I presently hold 2.5years leave to remain under 10years route which is due to expire soon. Does anyone know if I can switch to 5 years route? I am a single parent, my child has learning disability and I get carer allowance as her carer. I am sorry if this question is not allowed here, I just thought someone might know. Please accept my apology in advance
I think you're very much welcomed here. We have similar situations, in terms of having a specail needs child. I hold a Zambrano Residence card though.

I'm patiently waiting
Thank you for your response

Shindada
Newly Registered

Post by Shindada » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm

My sister and I applied for zambrano application since June as a British child we both have child that is British and we both have 2:5years leave to remain and we both receive biometrics enrolment the same day and we went for it same day in fact our cAO came the same day finally today we both revived email that our application has been granted my sister has been giving indefinite leave as she’s been here more than five years and I was giving Pre settlements as I just spend three years in the country . To God be the glory

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Oh my God! I'm so happy for you. Your case is so unique because of 2.5 Leave to remain.
Congratulations

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Shindada wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:08 pm
My sister and I applied for zambrano application since June as a British child we both have child that is British and we both have 2:5years leave to remain and we both receive biometrics enrolment the same day and we went for it same day in fact our cAO came the same day finally today we both revived email that our application has been granted my sister has been giving indefinite leave as she’s been here more than five years and I was giving Pre settlements as I just spend three years in the country . To God be the glory
Congratulations to you both. At least we can also wait for our decisions with hope.

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:34 pm

Shindada wrote:
Can you share your timeline for the whole process if you can please?

Abuken1
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Abuken1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:39 pm

Shindada wrote:
Congrats to you both. Please will like to know if you had a 5 years derivative residence card before applying for the eu settlement scheme. Thanks.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:57 pm

Shindada wrote:
Congratulations to you both and the fact that you had limited leave to remain before getting it, is a miracle🙏🙏🙏. We thank God for.
We also hoping and still waiting on God. Thank you for the update.

Proudmummy
Newly Registered
Antigua & Barbuda

Post by Proudmummy » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:03 pm

Shindada wrote:
Congratulations!!. This is welcomed news

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Shindada wrote:
Congratulations, such a great news. If you don't mind can you tell us your timeline? Thank you and congratulations once again.

ada4msd

Post by ada4msd » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:44 pm

Shindada wrote:
Wonderful!! Great News Indeed.
Congratulations! Peaceeee at lastttt!!!
GOD IS ABLE

Shindada
Newly Registered

Post by Shindada » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:11 pm

I only have 2:5yrear under flp which I got last year I applied based on my son .and the zambrano a friend of mine told me about it at work in June this year so late June I called the number and paper application was sent to me and my sister in July 2019 and we did all we need to do that’s all

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Shindada wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:11 pm
I only have 2:5yrear under flp which I got last year I applied based on my son .and the zambrano a friend of mine told me about it at work in June this year so late June I called the number and paper application was sent to me and my sister in July 2019 and we did all we need to do that’s all
Thanks for your response. Congratulations once again

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:12 pm

You and your sister are really favoured. I applied since May and like the rest of us got the COA in July, having done the biometrics in June. No correspondence till date, they have not even returned my documents.

Shindada
Newly Registered

Post by Shindada » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm

At first they returned our Nigeria passport so that we can take it along with the biometric.yes I believe this is favour from God because my colleague that told me about it hasn’t gotten any reply from the after biometric

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Shindada wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:16 pm
At first they returned our Nigeria passport so that we can take it along with the biometric.yes I believe this is favour from God because my colleague that told me about it hasn’t gotten any reply from the after biometric
Please I'm sorry for all my questions lol. Is the other parent British citizen?. Just asking cos my child dad is British but we aren't together and domestic violence is involve.

Topsibelle

Post by Topsibelle » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 pm

It is a big favour because even according to the caseworker guideline if you have 2.5 Leave to remain they should not grant pre or settled status.
That which He has done, He will make permanent.

Congratulations again.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 am

Shindada wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:11 pm
Congratulations again and Glory be to God please may I ask how old are the children ? Such great news happy for

Shindada
Newly Registered

Post by Shindada » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:15 am

My boy is going to be 2yrs in October while sister boy will be five years of age . My baby mama is British and am Nigeria we are not married and not living together.but I got a letter from my son nursery stating that I do bring him to school and do take him back home and I produce all my evidence of money sent to his mum account for both his nursery and up keep . That’s all and I wrote a supporting cover note to state while I am very important in his life that’s all

njazzy
Ghana

Post by njazzy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:29 am

Hi, can you please help us with your timeline on your application please?

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 am

Another week almost gone and the 4th month since the policy can to place and still nothing yet. May God favour us too🙏🙏. And answer us too.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:40 pm

Zaza mum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 am
Another week almost gone and the 4th month since the policy can to place and still nothing yet. May God favour us too🙏🙏. And answer us too.
Why dont u go to ur local mp.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:14 pm

mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:40 pm
Zaza mum wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:34 am
Why dont u go to ur local mp.
Because the 6months standard period for paper applications is not up and from this forum and other forums majority of people with Zambrano cases have not had a decision yet that's why.

I was complaining when I put the length of time in my message. Was hoping it would have come much quicker, that's it.

Zaza mum

Post by Zaza mum » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:18 pm

I meant, I am not complaining. Because most people have not had their reply

Darasimidd

Post by Darasimidd » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:16 pm

Shindada wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:15 am
My boy is going to be 2yrs in October while sister boy will be five years of age . My baby mama is British and am Nigeria we are not married and not living together.but I got a letter from my son nursery stating that I do bring him to school and do take him back home and I produce all my evidence
of money sent to his mum account for both his nursery and up keep . That’s all and I wrote a supporting cover note to state while I am very important in his life that’s all
Thanks for the detailed responses.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:36 pm

Hope16 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 pm
Hope16 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:30 pm
Application made and sent :8/8/19
Received:9/8:19