ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Team taking long?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

FLR

HSMP Team taking long?

Post by FLR » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:25 pm

I am very much confused and depressed about getting no response from HSMP team for the last 7 days. Last Monday, they received my HSMP application through DHL, they have not charge my Credit Card nor they have sent me any application/ originals. I though that they will charge me in a day or two after they receive my application and will send me the originals in 10-15 days. But .... :(

Please let me know how it could be?

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:42 pm

Charging of your credit card will be done within 2 to 3 weeks. Assuming your case is straight forward, you will get a full response within 6 to 8 weeks of receipt of your documents by HSMP.

What should you do?

Sit and wait - patience is a virtue.

Good Luck
Where there is a will there is a way.

FLR

Post by FLR » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:41 am

Thanks a lot Chess! I am very much satisfied now.

Looking at the earlier postings on the board, some one has said that their Credit card was charged within a few days (1-3) of the receipt of the docs by HSMP Team.
Secondly, my address has changed from the one that I provided them. Should I send them an email/ fax/ phone to inform them about my new address; and how can they identify my application in thousands (by DOB, country, email address, gender etc..)

Earlier response will be highly appreciated.

JayGee

Patience....

Post by JayGee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:57 am

Hafeez, a few weeks ago, the Payment Handling Service (PHS), situated at Doncaster, was pushing payments through within 1-2 days upon receipt of duly completed applications.

However this has changed with the huge influx of applications, I believe now it takes about 10 days, within which PHS clear funds.

In the UK they recognise your application by Name and DOB. I strongly advise you against calling, unless very important.

As Chess stated, sit, wait and relax...all good things come to those who wait!

FLR

Post by FLR » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:36 am

Thanks JG,

So I am confident now that they have received my application; it is just the huge number of applications that is taking their time to do their processing/ payments.

I badly need to inform them about my changed address, I can't afford risk for the originals, so how (better) should I contact them (via phone, email, fax ...).

Thanks

JayGee

Change of Address

Post by JayGee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:40 am

Hafeez, check with Dip the address (fax number) and sent it off to them , just dont forget include your Full Name and DOB, for extra info include country of application also...

Let them know your change of details and ask them to confirm receipt notification.

Dip

Post by Dip » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:19 pm

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/filest ... EAFLET.doc

Has the necessary contact details. Have a go.

Rgds
Dip

JayGee

Post by JayGee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:53 pm

Tx Dip!

Dip

Post by Dip » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:59 pm

Is that you JayGee? I am still getting used to the new forum.

If its you, whats the status with your application?

Rgds
Dip

JayGee

My Status

Post by JayGee » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:56 pm

Hi Dip, indeed it is me - I just love this forum.

I can confirm, with a colgate smile, that my application has been paid and is now in the system - and assigned reference number 0142**.

HSMP is currently taking approximately eight weeks to process new
applications.

Ciao
:D

Dip

Post by Dip » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:27 pm

In disguise huh!

You must have got a very good FX rate then.

Good luck and Rgds.

Dip

JayGee

Forex rate...

Post by JayGee » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:38 am

I must admit, it was sheer pleasure that because of my debacle with the courier company - it actually saved me about ZAR200 round about.

Now, the long wait starts...well I don't mind cause I'm working on my thesis at the moment and hopefully will be finished just in time before leaving for the UK (I keep on telling myself that I'm getting that elusive HSMP paper). :oops: