ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Startup or Innovator visa

Only for Start-Up Visas and Innovator Visas

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Startup or Innovator visa

Post by MTZ510 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:06 pm

I had Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa 200K route in 2014, spent few months in UK but returned and never applied for extension as i had not set up any business in Uk all i had was a registered Company on paper and funds were transferred in the company account which i withdrew later.

Now my question is whether i can apply for Start up visa or innovator visa ? my last leave under T1 Entp 200k will affect my new application ?

Secondly what does it mean that there is no access to public funds? does this means the person on startup visa will not get health and education in UK ? and what about the dependents on Startup/Innovator visa.

Thanks
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Startup or Innovator visa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Public funds means you cannot claim benefits.

It is not about the NHS or education.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:33 pm

MTZ510 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:06 pm
I had Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa 200K route in 2014, spent few months in UK but returned and never applied for extension as i had not set up any business in Uk all i had was a registered Company on paper and funds were transferred in the company account which i withdrew later.

Now my question is whether i can apply for Start up visa or innovator visa ? my last leave under T1 Entp 200k will affect my new application ?

Secondly what does it mean that there is no access to public funds? does this means the person on startup visa will not get health and education in UK ? and what about the dependents on Startup/Innovator visa.

Thanks
Having had a previous T1Ent visa should not be a negative
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:22 pm

Thank you for replying.
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..