ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Has anyone been successful to get endorsed after a review?

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cortado135
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Has anyone been successful to get endorsed after a review?

Post by Cortado135 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:11 am

Hello,

Just wondering whether has anyone here been successful in getting endorsed after applying for an endorsement review under the same category (either talent or promise)?

Thanks!

WRWR
Russia

Re: Has anyone been successful to get endorsed after a review?

Post by WRWR » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 am

Yes, I know at least one person who got endorsement after review. It is possible.

But you have to look into reasons of initial rejection. Can you give explanations without adding more supporting documents? If so, feel free to apply for review. There is nothing to lose except your time.

Bahaa_84
Newly Registered
Jordan

Post by Bahaa_84 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:15 am

Yes. I got endorsed after I requested a review. I have highlighted a lot of stuff and replied to the rejection feedback points one by one.

shree102
India

Post by shree102 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi WRWR,
Can QC1 rejection can be reviewed ?
Please advice
WRWR wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 am
Yes, I know at least one person who got endorsement after review. It is possible.

But you have to look into reasons of initial rejection. Can you give explanations without adding more supporting documents? If so, feel free to apply for review. There is nothing to lose except your time.

shree102
India

Post by shree102 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi Bahaa_84,
Was your rejection on QC1 or QC2 ?
Planning for review my application , you response may help .
Thanks
quote=Bahaa_84 post_id=1820258 time=1567314948 user_id=224126]
Yes. I got endorsed after I requested a review. I have highlighted a lot of stuff and replied to the rejection feedback points one by one.
[/quote]

shree102
India

Post by shree102 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi Cortado,
Could please let me know if you reviewed your application ?
Thanks
Cortado135 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:11 am
Hello,

Just wondering whether has anyone here been successful in getting endorsed after applying for an endorsement review under the same category (either talent or promise)?

Thanks!

sonali_1_dash
India

Post by sonali_1_dash » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:37 am

shree102 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:53 pm
Hi WRWR,
Can QC1 rejection can be reviewed ?
Please advice
WRWR wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:53 am

what technology you have applied for

shree102
India

Post by shree102 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:46 am

Digital tech - ET

sonali_1_dash
India

Post by sonali_1_dash » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:12 pm

i meant what is your skill set in digital tech -ET

confuseddesi123
Mood:
India

Post by confuseddesi123 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:25 pm

I applied for Tier 1 Exceptional Talen Under Exceptional Promise category but have received rejection and one of the reason is:
“Despite applying via the exceptional promise route this application has been judged by exceptional talent criteria. This is due to the candidate having 8 years of work experience and no reasoning why they should be judged via EP criteria”

Could someone please share your experience whether you have more than 5 years of experience and applied for the Exceptional Promise subcategory and received an acceptance?
Or it is mandatory to apply for Exceptional Talent if you possess 5 years or more or any such work experience criteria?

inboxdarpan1
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by inboxdarpan1 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:10 pm

confuseddesi123 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:25 pm
I applied for Tier 1 Exceptional Talen Under Exceptional Promise category but have received rejection and one of the reason is:
“Despite applying via the exceptional promise route this application has been judged by exceptional talent criteria. This is due to the candidate having 8 years of work experience and no reasoning why they should be judged via EP criteria”

Could someone please share your experience whether you have more than 5 years of experience and applied for the Exceptional Promise subcategory and received an acceptance?
Or it is mandatory to apply for Exceptional Talent if you possess 5 years or more or any such work experience criteria?
Is that the only reason they gave? I hope they gave more reasons there talking about your application. I know plenty of people with 8 years of experience who got the exceptional promise. But I am sure they prepared a strong application.
I also know of candidates who got a rejection stating that what they have done is more than that of a promise but not enough for exceptional talent category. But the way they prepared their application came to their rescue. They prepared the application for promise and were able to present their case well.
In another case the person was rejected despite having a strong application for some reason but they were able to contest it well in review.
So gist is preparing application right and you will be able to defend it well in case of initial rejection.