ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What is the process of Tire1 visa.

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pradeep46
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

What is the process of Tire1 visa.

Post by pradeep46 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:37 am

! Message from: pradeep46
Hi,

This is Pradeep from India. I am working as a medical transcriptionist for the past 9 years, so i would like to work in UK as i don't have any proper idea how to proceed and what is the process of Tier 1 visa and how much it will be cost and duration of the years that i can stay in UK..How much pay can i expect from there..Will you please suggest any suggestions..Waiting for your grateful help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: What is the process of Tire1 visa.

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:42 am

Presumably you are asking about tier 1 exceptional talent or promise visa. You need to be endorsed.

What exceptional skills do you have to be able to get endorsement before you can apply for a visa?

https://www.gov.uk/tier-1-exceptional-talent

There is no general type of tier 1 visa that allows you to be slightly skilled and do any type of work in the UK without sponsorship or endorsement.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.