ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sweden visa rules

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kini
Newly Registered
Mood:

Sweden visa rules

Post by Kini » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi i want to ask about sweden laws my 2 younger sister want to apply for sweden study visa but they also want to apply visa for my younger brother and father as a dependent .is that possible coz there is no one else look after for them except them is that any way that they can come with them??please help anyone know about laws many thanks

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Sweden visa rules

Post by ALKB » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:45 pm

Kini wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 pm
Hi i want to ask about sweden laws my 2 younger sister want to apply for sweden study visa but they also want to apply visa for my younger brother and father as a dependent .is that possible coz there is no one else look after for them except them is that any way that they can come with them??please help anyone know about laws many thanks
Who is looking after whom?

Neither siblings nor parents are listed as eligible family members for student dependent permits:

https://www.migrationsverket.se/English ... mbers.html
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.