ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS refund

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ara121

IHS refund

Post by ara121 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Hello ladies and Gentleman,

In the event, If you struggle to get your IHS refund money back, please kindly email to UKVI Managing Director xxxxxxxx email - xxxxxxxx@hmpo.gsi.gov.uk.

I encountered difficulties to get my IHS refund back to my card. Upon email, the UKVI Managing Director xxxxxxxx money was refunded within a week.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS refund

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 pm

Please DO NOT name HO staff on the forum. They have the right to privacy and have likely NOT given you permission to publish their details on an internet immigration forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ara121

Post by ara121 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:29 pm

CR001 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:17 pm
Please DO NOT name HO staff on the forum. They have the right to privacy and have likely NOT given you permission to publish their details on an internet immigration forum.
so what's the point of having this forum

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:39 pm

The point of the forum is as detailed in the forum T&Cs, to offer immigration advice, based on experience, to members who have queries. Not to name every official, ECO, lawyer, solicitor etc.

announcements/terms-conditions-t3.html

You have stated the persons job title. Others are free to look up the information themselves if they choose to. But I am fairly certain Mr xxx would NOT appreciate all our members, 163161 in total, bombarding his inbox on the say so of an anonymous user from an internet forum.

We have, in the past, some members who thought it was helpful (or amusing) to post HO staff facebook pages or asking if appropriate to FB message XYZ caseworker on social media to follow up on their application.

Perspective!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yfaheem
Pakistan

Post by yfaheem » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:56 am

ara121 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:13 pm
Hello ladies and Gentleman,

In the event, If you struggle to get your IHS refund money back, please kindly email to UKVI Managing Director xxxxxxxx email - xxxxxxxx@hmpo.gsi.gov.uk.

I encountered difficulties to get my IHS refund back to my card. Upon email, the UKVI Managing Director xxxxxxxx money was refunded within a week.

Thank you
the email address you mentioned is filtered, can you plz forward me the email on email address removed by moderator.