ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Fa987
Newly Registered

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by Fa987 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm

mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:10 pm
mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:55 am
Got an email back from the "requested update"

anyone know what this means or has had this email?

"Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible."
Just noticed you had this email too Fa987 - did they tell you this counts as an "update"?
Yeah, they said to me that this counts as an update. Since than no news.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm

Fa987 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm
mrswow wrote:
mrswow wrote:

The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible."
Just noticed you had this email too Fa987 - did they tell you this counts as an "update"?
That's horrible, its certainly not an update. How that reads to me is more we at the call centre have passed your request for an update onto the escalations team.

I actually cant believe this is happening :cry:

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:37 pm

mrswow wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:25 pm
Fa987 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:42 pm
mrswow wrote:
mrswow wrote:

That's horrible, its certainly not an update. How that reads to me is more we at the call centre have passed your request for an update onto the escalations team.

I actually cant believe this is happening :cry:
Exactly that's what I said to them. Then I was told rudely that, they can't do any thing for next 30 days. I am so stressed now.

9ja
Newly Registered
Nigeria

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by 9ja » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:40 pm

:D Hi Guys have been following this time line and it very helpful
I apply through super priority service
Online application submitted monday
Biometric on Thursday around 8am in Croydon
Received emai 3pm granted, To me super priority still work well... Wishing you guys best of luck

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:51 pm

9ja wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:40 pm
:D Hi Guys have been following this time line and it very helpful
I apply through super priority service
Online application submitted monday
Biometric on Thursday around 8am in Croydon
Received emai 3pm granted, To me super priority still work well... Wishing you guys best of luck
Congrats 🥳 :)

I have applied on Friday 30/8 and biometrics on Saturday 31/8, still waiting for a response.

I personally know two applicants whom have received on the same day just like in your case.

Hopefully my application receives a response this week. Although I doubt it.

There are people here waiting for several weeks.

sanm94
Newly Registered
India

Post by sanm94 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Hi ,

I am bit scared on how this Super Priority service works, since I am a student and I have received the CAS letter from university and my classes have already started have only couple of days left to get enrolled else I lose this joining period.

Had my biometric at Sopra Steria centres Glasgow on 5th of Sep and it was said I will receive a email response by 24 hrs .I have not received any email nor confirmation by Sopra Steria via mail stating my application is submitted.

have any one faced the same issue for Tier4 Student visa

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am

User300819 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:31 pm
Hi All,

I registered as I also want to share my recent application progress under the super priority service:

Route: Tier 2 General - ILR
Application submitted: 23 August 2019
Documents uploaded: 26 August 2019
Biometrics enrolled: 28 August 2019

I am yet to receive any email from the Home office or its agents. I have not received even a generic email. I gave it end of yesterday as per gov website super priority means getting a decision by end of next working day, but still haven't got any communication. Right to work status still remains unchanged. My application is very straight forward - leave to enter was August 2014, stayed with the same employer since then. not sure why it's taken more than the service standard time now. :(
Hi All,

Just an update on my timeline. I escalated on the 5th September and was told that I will receive an update within 3-5 working days. I received a generic email "we aim to complete..." from the contact centre on the 6th September. Then this morning I got an email from the case worker that my leave has been granted. I also checked the right to work website and it says "there is no limit..." I believe the escalation did the trick for me. Will try to get a hold of a refund.

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:20 pm

User300819 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am
User300819 wrote:
Hi All,

I registered as I also want to share my recent application progress under the super priority service:

I am yet to receive any email from the Home office or its agents. I have not received even a generic email. I gave it end of yesterday as per gov website super priority means getting a decision by end of next working day, but still haven't got any communication. Right to work status still remains unchanged. My application is very straight forward - leave to enter was August 2014, stayed with the same employer since then. not sure why it's taken more than the service standard time now. :(
Hi All,

Just an update on my timeline. I escalated on the 5th September and was told that I will receive an update within 3-5 working days. I received a generic email "we aim to complete..." from the contact centre on the 6th September. Then this morning I got an email from the case worker that my leave has been granted. I also checked the right to work website and it says "there is no limit..." I believe the escalation did the trick for me. Will try to get a hold of a refund.
Hi
Congratulation on getting your results.
Its Really strange, Home office case worker working in weekends?
In that case they should accept escalation on Saturday as well! Hope everyone get the response quicker

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:55 pm

ashrafLR wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:20 pm
User300819 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:24 am
User300819 wrote:
Hi All,

Hi All,

Hi
Congratulation on getting your results.
Its Really strange, Home office case worker working in weekends?
In that case they should accept escalation on Saturday as well! Hope everyone get the response quicker
Thanks! But yes you have a point with them responding on the weekend! The email was sent at 7.24am as well so not within working hours at all!

yyzim2008

Post by yyzim2008 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi All,

Just want to share my timeline and experience for ILR.

20/08:2019: applied online.
21/08/2019: appointment in Exeter
Then waiting, nothing change. Right to work no change.
2nd September. Called UKVI. and they say they will give me an update in 3-5 working days
3rd September. Receive and generic email saying they are aiming for finish application within 24 hours but they can not and offer a refund.
7th September, received approved letter from UKVI by first class delivery.

The strange thing is in the letter the date is 21st August 2019!!!!!!!! And there is no BRP card deliver yet.

I assume the caseworker forget processing my approve letter and BRP card until I called UKVI. However they offered refund.....

Good luck to you all

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Could some please tell me how does an applicant go about "escalating" their case?

The following contact details show up on UKVI's website.
UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
When I tried saying "escalation", the phone officer is refusing to even take the application number. She said that I would receive a response anytime now. :(

Edit: SET(LR) Super Priority here, Biometrics on last Saturday.

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:36 pm

trawlerme wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:27 pm
Could some please tell me how does an applicant go about "escalating" their case?

The following contact details show up on UKVI's website.
UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm
When I tried saying "escalation", the phone officer is refusing to even take the application number. She said that I would receive a response anytime now. :(

Edit: SET(LR) Super Priority here, Biometrics on last Saturday.
Hi
I did submitted my biometric same as yours last Saturday.
when i called them they said " to wait until 5 working days which was last Friday. On Monday(09/09/2019) we can call and escalate hopefully".
Thanks

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:32 pm

ashrafLR wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:36 pm

when i called them they said " to wait until 5 working days which was last Friday. On Monday(09/09/2019) we can call and escalate hopefully".
Thanks
Looks like the phone officer might have been a little impatient and have forgot to explain me this. :oops:

Will try tomorrow, thanks!

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:45 am

SET(LR) Super Priority, biometrics on Saturday the 31st Aug.

I called the phone officer on the UKVI helpline this morning and they advised me of two options at their disposal.
  • Referrals
  • and escalation.
They didn't exactly know what this escalation is for but advised me that my application can be referred to Home Office and a case worker would get back to me in 3-5 working days. :roll:

I don't know how useful this referral is.

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:08 am

trawlerme wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:45 am
SET(LR) Super Priority, biometrics on Saturday the 31st Aug.

I called the phone officer on the UKVI helpline this morning and they advised me of two options at their disposal.
  • Referrals
  • and escalation.
They didn't exactly know what this escalation is for but advised me that my application can be referred to Home Office and a case worker would get back to me in 3-5 working days. :roll:

I don't know how useful this referral is.
That is strange that they seem to not know what the escalation is for. When I called to escalate my case, firstly I made sure I selected the right options (Existing application outside the service standard). When the lady on the phone asked me how she can help, I immediately said I'd like to escalate about my recent application and explained that I did not get an email or anything and also did not get a letter and it's been over a week. Then she started the escalation process, took my details etc. I was also advised to wait 3-5 working days. Think you'll just have to wait now (I did hear from them 2 days after that call). so hopefully you would too with good news!

Good luck!

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:12 am

I was told 5 days from phone call to hear back from escalation.

ANY email from them counts as a reply even if its not a reply seemingly. Then you need to wait 28 ( working days) before you escalate again.

In our case, what should have been our second escalation, turns out they lost the first escalation despite me having the emails etc...

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:12 am

User300819 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:08 am
I was also advised to wait 3-5 working days. Think you'll just have to wait now (I did hear from them 2 days after that call). so hopefully you would too with good news!

Good luck!
Thanks.
It is possible the phone officer is just inexperienced as they have to put me on hold for every single question.

Anyways, hopefully someone will get back to me in two days! Fingers crossed 🤞 :!:

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am

mrswow wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:12 am

ANY email from them counts as a reply even if its not a reply seemingly. Then you need to wait 28 ( working days) before you escalate again.

In our case, what should have been our second escalation, turns out they lost the first escalation despite me having the emails etc...
Oh no. Now that makes me worried because I received no emails for the escalation now. :|

User300819
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by User300819 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:20 am

trawlerme wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am
mrswow wrote:

Oh no. Now that makes me worried because I received no emails for the escalation now. :|
If it helps to make you feel better, I got the email in relation to my escalation a day after I called. then the decision email the day after that generic email.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:22 am

trawlerme wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:15 am
mrswow wrote:

Yes, I called them the other day and asked for our second escalation. She took my husbands name, couldnt find a record. Took the application number, couldnt find a record so she had to put through the escalation again for the first time -_- . Quite shocking to be honest, you couldnt make it up.

We got a reply within a couple of hours that just said " The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible."

Fa has had the same email and was told that counts as a reply which is actually really annoying because its clearly not a reply! Seems like im back to waiting for another 28 days. We have been waiting for a reply since july 26th, Paid £800 for "super priority"

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:28 am

User300819 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:20 am

If it helps to make you feel better, I got the email in relation to my escalation a day after I called. then the decision email the day after that generic email.
Thanks.

trawlerme
Mood:

Post by trawlerme » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:34 am

mrswow wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:22 am

Fa has had the same email and was told that counts as a reply which is actually really annoying because its clearly not a reply! Seems like im back to waiting for another 28 days. We have been waiting for a reply since july 26th, Paid £800 for "super priority"
Waiting 28 days before a second escalation! I would probably lose my mind and on top of that, my existing work permit expires in 7 weeks and effectively pushes me into non existing overdraft credits!

What a mess. Some have received response on the same day here. Honestly a simple application status tracker would go a long way in keeping us informed.

mrswow
Mood:

Post by mrswow » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 am

trawlerme wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:34 am
mrswow wrote:

Waiting 28 days before a second escalation! I would probably lose my mind and on top of that, my existing work permit expires in 7 weeks and effectively pushes me into non existing overdraft credits!

What a mess. Some have received response on the same day here. Honestly a simple application status tracker would go a long way in keeping us informed.
I think they need an application tracker. The thing is we pay a lot of money for the visa. It cost us almost 3000 including the super priority fee, the surcharge and then we paid an extra 100 for the biometrics appointment. If dominos can track a £20 pizza then i would hope that we could track a visa. Its very disapointing.

My husbands brp expired in August so we cant use the right to work to check anymore. We really do just have to wait now. Its been a long time since july 26th so now im just expecting the refusal to be honest. Ive given up all hope.

Fa987
Newly Registered

Post by Fa987 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:48 am

mrswow wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:38 am
trawlerme wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:34 am
mrswow wrote:

I think they need an application tracker. The thing is we pay a lot of money for the visa. It cost us almost 3000 including the super priority fee, the surcharge and then we paid an extra 100 for the biometrics appointment. If dominos can track a £20 pizza then i would hope that we could track a visa. Its very disapointing.

My husbands brp expired in August so we cant use the right to work to check anymore. We really do just have to wait now. Its been a long time since july 26th so now im just expecting the refusal to be honest. Ive given up all hope.
So, true. There should be a tracker on applications. Offcourse when a food delivery can be tracked at the accuracy of minutes. £800 is not a small amount for any working family.

I think, technically it is 36 day (28 + 8 weekend days).

messwhat
Newly Registered

Post by messwhat » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:40 pm

ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi All

applied for SET LR and I was on T2 WP

date of application submitted: 30/08/2019 Super Priority Service
Biometric: 31/08/2019

No Email or Letter Recv until now.when i called HO they said to wait until this Saturday 07/09/2019 if i get any letter or else i need to escalate by calling them on Monday

shocked when i saw this in the guide lines

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

But still hope positive as my application was straight forward.
just want to know is there anyone who didn't hear anything but got approved later

Please share any experiences about the delay.
Have you received any reply for your application.