ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flrm filling doubts about section 2

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

FLR(M) extension - Financial Requirements Query

Post by Himasagarika » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Hi Guys,

FLR(M) extension - Financial Requirements Query

I am an Indian national on Settlement visa (33 months Spouse visa) and going to apply FLR (M) visa extension in October 2019.

I am a director and employee of ABC Limited and I hold 50% shares and my husband holds remaining 50% shares.

I earned 27K(salaries + Dividends) during the company’s financial period (01/04/2018 -31/03/2019).

Do I need submit only my (Applicant) documents to meet the Financial Requirements or should I also submit my husband-supported docs (Pay slips, Bank Statements, Dividend Vouchers etc..)

Financial Requirements
12 Months Bank Statements (Personal)
12 Months Business Bank Statements (Company business Account)
12 Months Pay slips
Accountant Letter
ABC Technologies Financial Statement
Dividend Vouchers
P60 (2017, 2018)
SA302
CT600 (2018, 2019)

Current Appointment Report from Company's house

Could you kindly confirm if the above checklist is correct wrt Financial Requirements? If not could you advice me what’s the correct checklist?

Thanks,

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Spouse visa extension

Post by Himasagarika » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:49 am

Hi

I got my settlement spouse visa on 2016, now it’s going to end on 7/10/2019...

I have few doubts

1. What is the correct application to go for extension ?

2. What is the correct duration to apply for renewal ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am

Himasagarika wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:49 am
Hi

I have few doubts

1. FLR(M).

2. It is a standard 2.5 year extension if that is what your question means.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Post by Himasagarika » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:31 am

Thanks for your reply,

Could someone confirm the above financial requirements check list is correct.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Post by Himasagarika » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:26 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:52 am
Himasagarika wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:49 am
Hi

I have few doubts

1. FLR(M).

2. It is a standard 2.5 year extension if that is what your question means.

No... my visa is going to end on 7/10/2019, so how many days before expire of my visa I can go for renewal.

Thank you..
[/]

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Flrm filling doubts about section 2

Post by Himasagarika » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Hello

I am in spouse settlement visa. Now I am going to apply for flrm... my husband is now british citizen (tier 1 general). I have few doubts with my application.

Section 2. Please tick below to show us which application you are making and to confirm that you and all applicants included in the application are also applying for a biometric immigration
document.

Spouse or partner of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.

Unmarried partner of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.

Spouse or partner of a person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

Unmarried partner of a person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

Civil partner of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.

Same-sex partner of a person present and settled in the UK and a biometric immigration document.

Civil partner of a person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

Same-sex partner of a person who is in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

Fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner of a person present and settled in the UK or in the UK with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

Child of a person who has limited leave to enter or remain as the partner of a person present and settled in the UK or of a person with refugee leave or humanitarian protection and a biometric immigration document.

2.2 Is this the first time you have applied for a visa or extension of stay in one of the above categories (including previous leave granted as a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner) with your current sponsor? YesNo

Kindly can some please help me to choose the correct answer.

Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Flrm filling doubts about section 2

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:25 pm

Himasagarika wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:52 pm

immigration-for-family-members/relation ... 88585.html

Hello..

Please Can some one tell me the requirements to meet the genuine relationship for FLR(M) application.

Thank you...
6 piece of documents covering the last 2 years be spreaded evenly e.g 3-4 months from at least 3 different sources.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Post by Himasagarika » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:53 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I have the following list of docs - will that be considered as the evidence of relationship requirements:

1. Tenancy agreement (both on my name and partner since 2015)

2. Council tax ( both on my name and husband since 2015)

3 .NHS Docs( both on my name and partner since 2017)

4 .Bank statements ( transactions b/w from my account to partner account since 2016 and vice versa)

5 . SKY TV account ( both on m name and partner)

6 . Travel itinerary docs ( travelled countries since 2015 to till date )

7. Utilities bills ( since 2015 it’s on my partner but not on my name - will that be considered)

8. UK limited company ( Directors registration on both names since 2017)

9. Phone logs ( calls b/w my partner and me since 2015)

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:17 am

Number 6 and 9 are NOT needed!

Note for an extension you only need TWO years cohabitation evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Re: Flrm filling doubts about English language requirements

Post by Himasagarika » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Hello

Can you please tell me the English language requirements for FLR(M)..

When I was applied for the first time Uk spouse settlement visa for leave to enter my visa was successful with UK NARIC, degree taught in English medium, and other Academic certificates ( for English language requirements.)

While going for extension can I use same old documents or else do I need to apply for new NARIC certificate for the FLR(M) English language requirements.

Thank you...

Sorry for the previous continuous new posting.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

FLR(M) English language requirements doubts

Post by Himasagarika » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:49 am

Hello

Please Can some one advice me the English language requirements for FLR(M)..

When I was applied for the first time Uk spouse settlement visa for leave to enter my visa was successful with UK NARIC, degree taught in English medium, and other Academic certificates ( for English language requirements.)

While going for extension can I use same old documents or else do I need to apply for new NARIC certificate for the FLR(M) English language requirements.

Thank you...

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

FLR(M)- Visa Expiry Date

Post by Himasagarika » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm

FLR(M) - Visa Expiry Date

Dear All,

I have got an initial spouse settlement visa on 24 December 2016 and I came to UK on 17 January 2017.

I have started the online application (FLR (M)) for my partner spouse visa renewal. Just want to get clarification on a couple of aspects based on:

- First spouse visa issued on : 24 December 2016
- Spouse first entered UK on settlement visa: 17 January 2017
- BRP that accompanied this visa expires 07/10/2019
( BRP Card :visa start date: 24/12/2016 and expiry date: 07/10/2019)

Let say I have submitted FLR (M) application online 25 Sept 2019(Payment made date) and I got an appointment on 10 October 2019 (Standard/ Premium service etc..)

If an appointment is only attainable after the date of his/her visa expiry (yet have already submitted online application)

Questions:
1) What’s the HO application consider date?
2) Does the Home office will consider my application as I have an appointment after visa expiry?
3) If I submit my supported docs on 10 October 2019 at HO centres( Let say Croydon or HO recognised centres), will the HO refuse the application?
4) What’s the best way to avoid this hassle?
5) Does Immigration solicitors/Officers have the pre-booked FRL-M premium slots?

CR001:- Could you kindly advise on this as we are unable to get appointment slots?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:49 pm

1. Date of application is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the date of UKCVAS appointment.

2. Date of your appointment is irrelevant and can be after a visa has expired.

3. No.

4. You are overthinking.

5. No. You can only book an appointment once you have submitted and paid for the FLR(M) application. No one has 'pre-booked' slots!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: FLR(M)- Visa Expiry Date

Post by seagul » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Himasagarika wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:46 pm

4) What’s the best way to avoid this hassle?
By paying extra to get the earliest appointment even before expiry only for own peace of mind.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

FLR(M) - English Requirements Query

Post by Himasagarika » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:20 pm

Thank you CR001

I proved English requirements by submitting evidence of 1) UKNARIC Statement of Comparability and Letter from university that my master’s degree was taught in English - Then HO GRANTED settlement visa in 2017.

Now am going to apply visa extension using FLR(M) route on 01 October 2019 , to prove English requirements

1 ) should I use old set of docs :1 ) UKNARIC statement of comparability 2 ) Masters taught in English doc 3) Masters original?

2 ) if I use above set of docs - Will the HO DECLINE my application .

Note: please note in FLR(M) application I answered “yes” for do you have a degree that was taught in English Question. In mandatory documents check list I have to provide 1) UKNARIC CERTIFICATE & 2) Masters taught in English and Masters degree. As I said above I have old UKNARIC and degree taught in English docs but am not sure whether I can use the old set of docs or not?

CR001:- Could you kindly advise me your views on this please.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Using same might work or may not work despite for few members it did work. Present requirement is to use NARIC red route by which you will get statement of comparability and Naric own issued English proficiency letter which I am sure you don't have. Better to ask NARIC to reissue same under red route or simply sit for B1 which will be helpful in next stages.

zerozero
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by zerozero » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:28 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Using same might work or may not work despite for few members it did work. Present requirement is to use NARIC red route by which you will get statement of comparability and Naric own issued English proficiency letter which I am sure you don't have. Better to ask NARIC to reissue same under red route or simply sit for B1 which will be helpful in next stages.
Thanks for your reply @seagul

We do have UKNARIC comparability doc which was issued by UKNARIC in Nov 2016 and the only thing we don't have at the moment "English proficiency letter".

By the way what is UKNARIC red route @Seagul?

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm

zerozero wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:28 pm
seagul wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:09 pm
Thanks for your reply @seagul

We do have UKNARIC comparability doc which was issued by UKNARIC in Nov 2016 and the only thing we don't have at the moment "English proficiency letter".

By the way what is UKNARIC red route @Seagul?

Kind Regards
Can you please STOP tagging your questions onto another users thread. Start your own topic with your circumstances and questions!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Post by Himasagarika » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Hello There,

Let say I have taken Salary and Dividend on 02 April 2018 (April 2018 Sal +Div) and May Sal & Dividend on 01May 2018

1 What are the dates will come on my personal bank for April & May 2018? Is it the business bank dates or the amount credited in my personal bank date ( for example payment out from business bank on 02 April 2018 but credited in personal bank (HSBC) on 3 April 2018.)

2) if the business bank dates ( Barclays-Salary & Dividend ) are not match with Credited amount dates on my personal bank(HSBC) - is there any impact on my Application.

CR001: could you kindly answer above Q’s please.
Kind Regards

Himasagarika
Newly Registered

Post by Himasagarika » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:25 am

Himasagarika wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:32 pm
Hello There,

Let say I have taken Salary and Dividend on 02 April 2018 (April 2018 Sal +Div) and May Sal & Dividend on 01May 2018

1 What are the dates will come on my personal bank for April & May 2018? Is it the business bank dates or the amount credited in my personal bank date ( for example payment out from business bank on 02 April 2018 but credited in personal bank (HSBC) on 3 April 2018.)

2) if the business bank dates ( Barclays-Salary & Dividend ) are not match with Credited amount dates on my personal bank(HSBC) - is there any impact on my Application.

Kind Regards
Guys:- could you kindly answer above Q’s please