ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

canada pr visa

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Kanika
Newly Registered
India

canada pr visa

Post by Kanika » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am

hi to all,

I want to go to Canada. I have 2.8 years of experience in Digital Marketing. For proof of funds, I want to show my wife account. it is possible

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: canada pr visa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Abhiviza
Newly Registered
India

Post by Abhiviza » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:43 am

Kanika wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am
hi to all,

I want to go to Canada. I have 2.8 years of experience in Digital Marketing. For proof of funds, I want to show my wife account. it is possible
No, for proof of funds you want to show your account, not your wife accounts.

edwardwilson
Newly Registered
India

Post by edwardwilson » Thu May 30, 2019 2:10 am

Hi there, Assuming that your wife is a secondary applicant and you are primary applicant, you both can show proof of settlement funds to apply for Canadian Permanent Residence. But, make sure that the settlement funds must be either savings, Fixed Deposit or Provident Funds.

Both the partners can show proof of fund settlements if they are the primary or secondary applicant and vice-versa. However, if your wife is only primary applicant and there is no secondary applicant or you are the only primary applicant and your wife is not secondary applicant, then in such a scenario, the other partner will not be able to showcase their funds for Canada PR. No bank account statements or other settlement funds will be applicable if there is only a primary applicant and no secondary applicant.

I hope this will help you.

Abhiviza
Newly Registered
India

Post by Abhiviza » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:22 am

Kanika wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am
hi to all,

You can show the proof of funds in either of the cases, whether you are the main applicant or your wife. It's just the matter of showing your the financial assistance.