ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Universal Credit and Maternity Allowance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Flacares
Newly Registered

Universal Credit and Maternity Allowance

Post by Flacares » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 am

Good day, refer here for to get guide.
I am British Citizen with 3months old baby.
1. On maternity leave due to baby born so getting Universal Credit which includes some
amount for to help withhouse rent payment
2. Apply for and about to get Maternity Allowance

Want to apply for husband spouse visa from abroad with my 6months pay slips before my start of maternity leave. Will my Universal Credit am getting and Maternity Allowance affect the husband application badly?

JB007
- thin ice -

Re: Universal Credit and Maternity Allowance

Post by JB007 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Flacares wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 am
Will my Universal Credit am getting and Maternity Allowance affect the husband application badly?
You might get a reply if you post on the Immmigration for Family Members board.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Topic moved to the family immigration sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Flacares wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:11 am
Want to apply for husband spouse visa from abroad with my 6months pay slips before my start of maternity leave. Will my Universal Credit am getting and Maternity Allowance affect the husband application badly?
Yes you can use your 6 months of payslips before starting your maternity leave provided you are now returning to work and your employer will confirm your maternity leave in employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Flacares
Newly Registered

Post by Flacares » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:28 pm

Thanks Moderator CROO1 for move it here, getting response now.

seagul,
I only 3 months in maternity leave and employer granted 9 months leave and want to apply husband visa now. Company HR able to give me letter say I am permanent employed and returning to the company for work after 9 months of maternity leave. Is good enough this to apply or not? Thank you for the help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Flacares wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:28 pm
Thanks Moderator CROO1 for move it here, getting response now.

seagul,
I only 3 months in maternity leave and employer granted 9 months leave and want to apply husband visa now. Company HR able to give me letter say I am permanent employed and returning to the company for work after 9 months of maternity leave. Is good enough this to apply or not? Thank you for the help.
I think yes then you can apply but you must have earned at least £9300 during the last 6 months before starting the maternity leave.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Flacares
Newly Registered

Post by Flacares » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:51 pm

seagul thanks you for quick reply. Yes, I earned more than 9300 in last 6months before maternity leave, so this is good help from you. Thanks very much seagul, will keep informed here on the application.

Flacares
Newly Registered

Post by Flacares » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:52 pm

For to make application which account statement I print
is it only from Nov 2018-May2019 for 6month before application or from Nov 2018 till time of application
Will need to show evidence of receive Universal Credit and Maternity Allowance or not important to show
Husband can do IELTS B2 straight or not?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Flacares wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:52 pm
For to make application which account statement I print
is it only from Nov 2018-May2019 for 6month before application or from Nov 2018 till time of application
Same period as of payslips. Donot attach the bank statements covering excessive time.
Flacares wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:52 pm
Will need to show evidence of receive Universal Credit and Maternity Allowance or not important to show
Husband can do IELTS B2 straight or not?
If the application form ask about universal credit and maternity allowance then yes it should be declared. For initial spouse visa the requirement is only A1 ielts life skills but no harm in doing B1 ielts life skills.

Flacares
Newly Registered

Post by Flacares » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:41 am

seagul, thanks very much for always reply quick. So when time to apply I print only bank statement to same time cover by payslips. Mean bank statements and payslips 28days before application not apply ro me because maternity. Thank you for always quick reply