ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent request -Job creation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Tier 1 Enquiry

Post by msx273 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:07 pm

Dear Experts,

Could you please advise on below

I been in UK from 2004 to 2010 so can i use the same NI number which i used at that time or get a new one ?

Also I have my company registred in UK in October 2018 and I'm a director of it so can i continue with it or i need to register a new company, will the previous company registration have any impact for future applications , kindly guide as i want to be very dilligent as it was never easy to get Tier 1 visa

I'm about to apply for visa for my dependent, I'm going to use my saving account which i used for my application which have in excess of GBP 12,000 , could you please share a format of consent letter if there is any and what all the mandatory information i need to enclose on it beside the general information.

My Wife's passport she has address of my inlaws but she is living with me and is it neccesary to change to address on the passport ? we previous applied for visit visa and got it.

Documents I'm going to use for Tier 1 Dependent application

Passports
TB Certificates,
Bank Statements and Bank passbook from 1st March 2019 - 27th August 2019 - which i used for my application which have over GBP 12,0000
Marriage Certificate,
Birth Certificate,
My Visa copy
Consent letter to use my funds

Please let me know if there is anything more I need to add

Thanking you

Regards,
Abuhf

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by zimba » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:22 pm

I been in UK from 2004 to 2010 so can i use the same NI number which i used at that time or get a new one ?
You will not be issued with a new one. You only get one NI number
Also I have my company registred in UK in October 2018 and I'm a director of it so can i continue with it or i need to register a new company, will the previous company registration have any impact for future applications , kindly guide as i want to be very dilligent as it was never easy to get Tier 1 visa
You can use the same company assuming you never lost the directorship
I'm about to apply for visa for my dependent, I'm going to use my saving account which i used for my application which have in excess of GBP 12,000 , could you please share a format of consent letter if there is any and what all the mandatory information i need to enclose on it beside the general information.
What consent letter is that ? Only joint accounts need consent from both account holders
My Wife's passport she has address of my inlaws but she is living with me and is it neccesary to change to address on the passport ? we previous applied for visit visa and got it.
That address has no relevance to the UK immigration application
Documents I'm going to use for Tier 1 Dependent application
Your docs look good for PBS dependant
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by msx273 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:53 pm

Thank you so much Zimba,

The consent letter is for bank account as the money is held in my saving account and I want to use it for my dependents application

Is there letter We need to sign and for my son ( 8 years old )

Last but not least, they asked about address in uk , I gave hotel address where I statyed during my previous visits, I also mentioned that we will stay in hotel until We find rented accommodation on my depends PBS application

I found one thing strange as they didn’t asked the previous passport details in PBS dependent application

Thank your for your time and support

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:20 am

The consent letter is for bank account as the money is held in my saving account and I want to use it for my dependents application
As far as I know that is part of the application form. I am not sure about forms for visa applications outside the UK
Is there letter We need to sign and for my son ( 8 years old )
It is only for you and your spouse
Last but not least, they asked about address in uk , I gave hotel address where I statyed during my previous visits, I also mentioned that we will stay in hotel until We find rented accommodation on my depends PBS application
That is fine
I found one thing strange as they didn’t asked the previous passport details in PBS dependent application
Because it is not required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:40 am

Thank you Zimba , could please tell me which letter is which needs to be signed ??

“ is there letter We need to sign and for my son ( 8 years old )
It is only for you and your spouse”

Thank you again

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:29 pm

I am not sure about forms for visa applications outside the UK

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:42 am

Zimba wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:29 pm
I am not sure about forms for visa applications outside the UK
Thank you Zimba, I applied for visa for my depdnendents

Zimba could you please guide what would be the important tasks and to do list for Tier 1 Entreprenuer as soon they arrive in UK , just some basic guidance related to immigrtation, like company registration, etc... post and pre arrival in UK

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:56 am

Hi Zimba and dear mods,

I want to invest wise as my business Doesn’t require £200k

As a second business is it possible to invest in post office uk and claim points for tier 1

Kindly advice

Regards
Abuhf

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 pm

Yes you can. Was that part of your business plan submitted ?

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:36 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:28 pm
Yes you can. Was that part of your business plan submitted ?
My business plan is for education consulting which will be my core and main business , as a secondary business I want to invest in more business beside my business

Kindly advise

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:02 pm

You do as many business as you like. Remember spending money to acquire/take over/buy off another business will NOT count towards Tier 1E investment criteria

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Zimba wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:02 pm
You do as many business as you like. Remember spending money to acquire/take over/buy off another business will NOT count towards Tier 1E investment criteria
Thanks Zimba, if I take post office by paying money excluding 200k Investment is it ok ?

Can we claim two
Full time staffs by recruiting staffs and show it for extension

Also if I recruit two full time staffs for 35 hours per week for three years will it still be counted as 2 or 6 ?

Kindly advice

I want to be diligent and move forward wisely as I know the value of this tier 1 entrepreneur

Thank you so much Zimba

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:00 pm

Thanks Zimba, if I take post office by paying money excluding 200k Investment is it ok ?
Yes
Can we claim two Full time staffs by recruiting staffs and show it for extension
Yes but you need to increase the net positions by 2. So if they are 4 employees already working and you take over, you must have 6 workers for 12 months to claim the two extra
Also if I recruit two full time staffs for 35 hours per week for three years will it still be counted as 2 or 6 ?
Just 2

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:05 pm

Thank you so much Zimba

Its clear now

Since paying or taking over existing business doesn’t count towards the investment of 200k, can I pay for existing business via saving Accouting Since i don’t want to create confusion for HO during my ILR / extension stage

How exactly home office will take 10 full time jobs In to account?

Does that mean each full time staff should last for one year Atleast?

I want to get clear in-depth, to do lists , details of rules and regulations of Tier 1 entrepreneur 200k route

Thank you once again

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Since paying or taking over existing business doesn’t count towards the investment of 200k, can I pay for existing business via saving Accouting Since i don’t want to create confusion for HO during my ILR / extension stage
Up to you
You must create 10 separate POSITIONS/ROLES in your company. Your can replace employees in these roles as long as these positions existed for at least 12 months each. These positions do not need to be continuously occupied either
I want to get clear in-depth, to do lists , details of rules and regulations of Tier 1 entrepreneur 200k route
You keep repeating this but you seem to have zero interest to read the tier 1E guide. You cannot expect us to constantly spoon feed you the available information

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you so much Zimba, I will read t1e guidance in detail

Last but not least,is it allowed to employ two part time jobs employees combinly lasting more than 30 hours per week and claim during ILR / extension stage as one FT staff?

Have a nice day

uote=Zimba post_id=1823301 time=1567986576 user_id=112850]
Up to you
You must create 10 separate POSITIONS/ROLES in your company. Your can replace employees in these roles as long as these positions existed for at least 12 months each. These positions do not need to be continuously occupied either
You keep repeating this but you seem to have zero interest to read the tier 1E guide. You cannot expect us to constantly spoon feed you the available information
[/quote]

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 am

Last but not least,is it allowed to employ two part time jobs employees combinly lasting more than 30 hours per week and claim during ILR / extension stage as one FT staff?
Yes read the guide, it's in there :!:

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:27 am
Thank you so much Zimba, I really appreciate it

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 pm
Zimba wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Is it true that we need transfer investment funds of GBP 200K and trasfer to current account with in 6 months from the daet of stamp of visa ?

I'm getting a little confused.

Firstly Its very difficult to get house since they ask for proof of income

Kindly advise

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:23 pm

abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 pm
abuhf wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:08 pm
Zimba wrote:
Dear Respected Mods,

Is it true that we need transfer investment funds of GBP 200K and trasfer to current account with in 6 months from the daet of stamp of visa ?

Kindly advise
Where did you see such a requirement. There is no such requirement.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi Marcnath,

I heard this from one of my friend , so want to get clarified

Since It’s taking time to settle and find house, can I take some time to start business ??

Last but not least, is it possible to transfer 200k fund Via third party transfer company like foreign exchange or it has to done via bank only ?

Please assist

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:02 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:45 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Since It’s taking time to settle and find house, can I take some time to start business ??

Last but not least, is it possible to transfer 200k fund Via third party transfer company like foreign exchange or it has to done via bank only ?

Please assist
You can as long as you want to start the business - but you must be registered as self employed or as a Director within 6 months.

You can use any means to transfer the 200K but if HO asks, you will need to show that it is actually your personal money that has been invested.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:42 am

marcnath wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:02 am
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

Please assist
You can as long as you want to start the business - but you must be registered as self employed or as a Director within 6 months.

You can use any means to transfer the 200K but if HO asks, you will need to show that it is actually your personal money that has been invested.
Thank you so much Marcnath, you are so informative

Just need a quick clarification, I have registerd my compnay in September 2018 and I'm the director of it, so it ok to continue with it or is they things need to be informed to HMRC or Companies house regarding my visa ?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:42 am
marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

Please assist

Just need a quick clarification, I have registerd my compnay in September 2018 and I'm the director of it, so it ok to continue with it or is they things need to be informed to HMRC or Companies house regarding my visa ?
Yes, it is ok. Nothing to report to anyone

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:08 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath, much appreciated

I have one question, since my intended business doesnt require the investment of GBP 200K , I'm planning to take one petrol bunk to invest and I hope it will be accepted by home officer.

When we say we need to hire the settle person, could you please tell what their requirements should be as per the immigration ?

Can Hire four international students for 17 hours per week and claim of creating two full time jobs.

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Abduhf

marcnath wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:13 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:42 am
marcnath wrote:
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath,

Please assist

Yes, it is ok. Nothing to report to anyone