ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Register as a director and self employed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sha09

Register as a director and self employed

Post by Sha09 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Hi, I have Tier1 extension due soon. I want to ask a question. Can you do two businesses on Tier1 Ent visa, One as a Director of a Ltd company and second as a self employed? I have read the policy guidance where it says you can be a director of a company or self employed. I can’t see in the Guidance where it says you can be both.

My self assessment has details of both: Director in the employment section and second business in self employed section of self assessment.

many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Register as a director and self employed

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Yes you can be both
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:55 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply. And is it ok if you have two businesses one as a Ltd company (Director) and second as a self employed (sole trader)?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:40 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sha09

Post by Sha09 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:20 am

Many thanks Zimba, appreciate your response.