ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Manchester City Council British Citizen Booking Appointment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alikurdistan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Manchester City Council British Citizen Booking Appointment

Post by alikurdistan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:03 pm

Hello brothers

Yesterday I paid my application fee of £1349 (including Bio-metric fee) but still failed to get appointment, no appointment available till 13 Oct 19 (free) but few appointments of £200 available. I can't afford to pay huge amount. My request to the admin how can I get appointment and what to do now. I am very upset at the moment :(

I am new here brothers.

Thankyou.
Ali

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Manchester City Council British Citizen Booking Appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 pm

alikurdistan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:03 pm
Hello brothers

Yesterday I paid my application fee of £1349 (including Bio-metric fee) but still failed to get appointment, no appointment available till 13 Oct 19 (free) but few appointments of £200 available. I can't afford to pay huge amount. My request to the admin how can I get appointment and what to do now. I am very upset at the moment :(

I am new here brothers.

Thankyou.
Ali
Unfortunately you cant do much. In busy times, free appointments can take longer than a month. You could just keep on checking every day for any earlier slots if you are lucky. 12 midnight appointments are rolled out for the next day. Otherwise, I am afraid you might have to travel to another location if you need earlier free appointment but then again it will cost you to travel.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

alikurdistan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by alikurdistan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:24 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:11 pm
alikurdistan wrote:
Hello brothers

I am new here brothers.

Thankyou.
Ali
Unfortunately you cant do much. In busy times, free appointments can take longer than a month. You could just keep on checking every day for any earlier slots if you are lucky. 12 midnight appointments are rolled out for the next day. Otherwise, I am afraid you might have to travel to another location if you need earlier free appointment but then again it will cost you to travel.
Brother, Can I go personally to City Council Sopra office to request any vacant appointment, my parents fixed my wedding in March 2020 that's why I am afraid.

Thankyou.
Ali

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 pm

alikurdistan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:24 pm
tier11417 wrote:
alikurdistan wrote:
Hello brothers

I am new here brothers.

Thankyou.
Ali
Brother, Can I go personally to City Council Sopra office to request any vacant appointment, my parents fixed my wedding in March 2020 that's why I am afraid.

Thankyou.
Ali
No you cant. If you are in a rush, I am afraid you would either have to pay for an earlier appointment OR travel to another location incase you get any earlier free appointment there.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

alikurdistan
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Post by alikurdistan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 pm

tier11417 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 pm
alikurdistan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:24 pm
tier11417 wrote:
alikurdistan wrote:
Hello brothers

I am new here brothers.

Thankyou.
Ali

Thankyou.
Ali
No you cant. If you are in a rush, I am afraid you would either have to pay for an earlier appointment OR travel to another location incase you get any earlier free appointment there.

Brother.