ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS Super Priority Service

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

JJ2018
Newly Registered
India

Re: UKVCAS Super Priority Service

Post by JJ2018 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Dear All
Reading through the posts I am panicking now.
Tomorrow my appointment at ukvas at Croydon is 9 am. Applying ILR TIER2 5 years route.
Praying hard not to wait for long to get my ilr😳

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 am

messwhat wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:40 pm
ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi All

applied for SET LR and I was on T2 WP

date of application submitted: 30/08/2019 Super Priority Service
Biometric: 31/08/2019

No Email or Letter Recv until now.when i called HO they said to wait until this Saturday 07/09/2019 if i get any letter or else i need to escalate by calling them on Monday

shocked when i saw this in the guide lines

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

But still hope positive as my application was straight forward.
just want to know is there anyone who didn't hear anything but got approved later

Please share any experiences about the delay.
Have you received any reply for your application.
Hi
Nothing yet escalated yesterday but no email form contact center or case worker. I dont know when I escalate why they are not sending an email on same day also i did email to the complaint department but from there also no acknowledgement very disappointed with there poor service.
We can only wait and see what they will reply.
Thanks

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:06 am

ashrafLR wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 am
messwhat wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:40 pm
ashrafLR wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:23 pm
Hi All

applied for SET LR and I was on T2 WP

date of application submitted: 30/08/2019 Super Priority Service
Biometric: 31/08/2019

No Email or Letter Recv until now.when i called HO they said to wait until this Saturday 07/09/2019 if i get any letter or else i need to escalate by calling them on Monday

shocked when i saw this in the guide lines

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."
https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa-settlement

But still hope positive as my application was straight forward.
just want to know is there anyone who didn't hear anything but got approved later

Please share any experiences about the delay.
Have you received any reply for your application.
Hi
Nothing yet escalated yesterday but no email form contact center or case worker. I dont know when I escalate why they are not sending an email on same day also i did email to the complaint department but from there also no acknowledgement very disappointed with there poor service.
We can only wait and see what they will reply.
Thanks

It can take up to 5 working days to get a reply from an escalation. Remember any email counts as contact and they will make you wait a further 28 days ( working days ) to escalate again.

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

I just got an email nearly 24 hours after requesting an escalation that my application has indeed been escalated and they aim to respond in 24 hours. :shock:

My application is a joke to them. :roll:

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:09 am

trawlerme wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am
I just got an email nearly 24 hours after requesting an escalation that my application has indeed been escalated and they aim to respond in 24 hours. :shock:

Did you get the "The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible." email?

Fa got that email also and was told that counts as a reply and now has to wait a further 28 working days before escalation again. I got that email the same day as my second escalation - that they lost so technically its my first :roll:

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:27 am

trawlerme wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:44 am

Hi

I have escalated yesterday 9am but till now no email from contact center. when i call then they saying me to wait until 3-5 working days.

Thanks

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45 am

Hi Guys
Just an update about the contact center.
I have escalated about my application yesterday and waited until now but no acknowledgement email or response from contact center. when i call today to send the acknowledgement of my escalation they told me it will be chargeable the amount he said was £5.48 very disappointed with the service of UKVI and contact center. after paying big amount for our application, super priority service and then biometric they still want to eat more money from as even for the getting acknowledgement they need money very disappointment.
only option they said is to wait wait and wait......
very annoying and stressful

Fa987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fa987 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:53 am

ashrafLR wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:45 am
Hi Guys
Just an update about the contact center.
I have escalated about my application yesterday and waited until now but no acknowledgement email or response from contact center. when i call today to send the acknowledgement of my escalation they told me it will be chargeable the amount he said was £5.48 very disappointed with the service of UKVI and contact center. after paying big amount for our application, super priority service and then biometric they still want to eat more money from as even for the getting acknowledgement they need money very disappointment.
only option they said is to wait wait and wait......
very annoying and stressful
Completely understand your frustration. Its been over a month and we are still waiting. I have put 2kg's weight on since last month. Stress eating. I paid £800 for super priority, £125 for UKVCAS appointment, fuel, parking etc. All wasted. Hope we are going to get £800 back.

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:21 am

mrswow wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:09 am

Did you get the "The appropriate team has been notified regarding your request. UKVI hope to action your request as soon as possible." email?

Fa got that email also and was told that counts as a reply and now has to wait a further 28 working days before escalation again. I got that email the same day as my second escalation - that they lost so technically its my first :roll:
I have actually received the following in the email. Looks generic to me.

Although it says on the subject, “Requested progress update.”
Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

We aim to complete super priority visa applications by the end of next working day. However, where we are not able to do this we will complete the application as quickly as possible and issue a refund where UK Visas and Immigration or our commercial partner is responsible for the failure to meet the next day service standard.

UKVI is keen to continually review and improve its service to our customers. To help us to do so we would be grateful if you could complete a short online survey. Please access the survey using the following link:
<link removed>

Yours sincerely,

UK Visas and Immigration

messwhat
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by messwhat » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm

My time line for ILR as follow
Route: Long residence - ILR
Application submitted: 30 August 2019
Documents uploaded: 30 August 2019
Biometrics enrolled: 31 August 2019
Email Received : 10/09/2019 Decision has been made.

i have no reply up Monday 09/09/2019 and then i have called home office contact center and they have escalate the case for me.

i have received delaying email and then further emails from Caseworker to inquire about my Degree which i have attached again in email.

Finally i have received email from casework today that Decision has been made and i have checked right to work has been changed to There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.
They have also refund super priority fee as well.
i am relived eventually.

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:42 pm

messwhat wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 pm

Finally i have received email from casework today that Decision has been made and i have checked right to work has been changed to There is no limit on how long you can stay in the UK.
They have also refund super priority fee as well.
i am relived eventually.
Finally,
Congrats! :) 🥳

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 pm

It is so strange that people who have applied under super-priority are going through delays. Just think about people who applied the normal way.

It's crazy what home office is doing.

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm

kiss300 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 pm
It is so strange that people who have applied under super-priority are going through delays. Just think about people who applied the normal way.

Fun fact, I know of a few people who have applied standard and had a decision before some of us who paid super priority.

Fa987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fa987 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:36 pm

@mrswow, what customer service telephone number you called? I just rang again on customer service (03001232241) and they have said to me 30 days (including weekends) after first escalation. They didn't even mentioned about 28days.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:25 pm

mrswow wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:33 pm
kiss300 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:56 pm

Fun fact, I know of a few people who have applied standard and had a decision before some of us who paid super priority.
Really :shock:

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:34 pm

Fa987 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:36 pm
@mrswow, what customer service telephone number you called? I just rang again on customer service (03001232241) and they have said to me 30 days (including weekends) after first escalation. They didn't even mentioned about 28days.
That is the number I used. The operator the other day told me 28 days not including weekends. Its nice to see they can get their info correct -_- . I was initially told 30 days, then I was told 28 both times i was told not including weekends.

@Kiss300 yep really!

JJ2018
Newly Registered
India

Post by JJ2018 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:31 pm

JJ2018 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:42 pm
Dear All
Reading through the posts I am panicking now.
Tomorrow my appointment at ukvas at Croydon is 9 am. Applying ILR TIER2 5 years route.
Praying hard not to wait for long to get my ilr😳
Here is my experience:

Application online :9/9/19
Biometric done: 10/9/19 @ 9.00 am super priority service

Received email: 10/9/19 @ 2.00 pm ILR granted

Waiting for my BRP and letter 😊
Thanks to everyone

Lucky79
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Lucky79 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am

Mrswow any update yet from home office ? I recived my BRP card today . I call up home office for refund on 03001232241 as I applied on 12/7/19 and it was on super priority service which HO failure to provide update with in 24 to 48 hrs . They advice to wait for next 6 weeks from the day you recived BRP . HO automatically gave refund but if you don’t receive than gave us call back 😞.

Will wait and see . Did any one face the same position.

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Lucky79 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:28 am
Mrswow any update yet from home office ? I recived my BRP card today . I call up home office for refund on 03001232241 as I applied on 12/7/19 and it was on super priority service which HO failure to provide update with in 24 to 48 hrs . They advice to wait for next 6 weeks from the day you recived BRP . HO automatically gave refund but if you don’t receive than gave us call back 😞.

Will wait and see . Did any one face the same position.
Nothing yet :cry:

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:20 pm

This whole ordeal is making me anxious and very very unhappy. :shock:

Can’t go about my day. :x :(

Why am I waiting with no updates after paying £800, 😤 :|

trawlerme
Mood:
European Union

Post by trawlerme » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 pm

Impatient me called the helpline again and they immediately recognised who is calling from my number. The phone officer said that the 1st escalation wasn’t done properly and said has been done by a manager earlier today before my call.

I am livid now... :roll: Not really, just sad. Eating too much because of stress is a real thing like someone said earlier. :oops:

mrswow
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrswow » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:05 pm

trawlerme wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:42 pm
Impatient me called the helpline again and they immediately recognised who is calling from my number. The phone officer said that the 1st escalation wasn’t done properly and said has been done by a manager earlier today before my call.

I am livid now... :roll: Not really, just sad. Eating too much because of stress is a real thing like someone said earlier. :oops:
Sounds familiar! They "couldn't find any record" of our first escalation either. I even had an email reply! She did my first escalation again and we had a reply that wasnt a reply!

ashrafLR
Newly Registered
India

Post by ashrafLR » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 am

Hi All
Thank god finally got the letter of ILR approved

Update on my SET LR Super Priority service
Submitted online:30/08/19
Bio metric appointment : 31/08/19
NO email NO letter from HO for 7 days( 5 working days). On 09/09/19 i rang the contact center and escalated my case.but no email from contact center or case worker.

on 10/09/19 my online status changes to "no limits", still no email from case worker or contact center when i called for acknowledgment email of escalation on 10th they refused and asked to make the payment for acknowledgement email.very bad service from them.

11/09/19 received letter from HO by first class service that they approved my ILR and my Bio metric will be with in 7-10 working days. finally bit relax :)
Can any one suggest after receiving the letter when we can have our BRP card? as i have plan to fly ASAP.

Refund: nothing came yet and contact center told me that i will get with in 6 weeks bit long time. :cry:

I would like to thanks everyone who suggested and share there experiences on this timeline and it helped me and most of us.

Thanks
good luck

jenny57
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by jenny57 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 am

Hi All

I submitted my application online on 04/09/2019. attended the appointment on 05/09/2019 - 9:30am
no email or anything.
my legal representative emailed the HO yesterday and got a reply said- they are expected to make a decision by 20th Sept, and will write to me again if there is any more delay.

Does anyone experiencing the same thing as well ?

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Post by kiss300 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:58 am

Hi all,

I can HO on Monday and a lady who rushed me told me she has escalated it and I should get an email in 4-5 working days. I didn't get any email to date. Today I called again, a lady picked and told me the option I took to talk to her was the wrong one and that I should cut the call and call again and pick option 4. I called and realise option 4 was wrong and that the lady was misleading me. I called again, this time got a man who took my details and said he will escalate it. I don't know if I can trust these call center people.
This is sad how HO is treating and handling our work. Very bad.