ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

8 weeks processing time for family route

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

8 weeks processing time for family route

Post by kiss300 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi all,

I have applied under the family route via online and after completing the form, it started that HomeOffice's processing time is 8 weeks standard and if they can not complete your application within 8 weeks, you will be notified before the 8th week.
I have applied on the bases of sole carer of a British child and it's been 8 weeks and I have not head anything.
Please let me know if anyone is in the same situation as me. Is the HO misleading us with the 8weeks timeline? If so what can one do to speed up the process or escalate to the right people to help us.
Your responses are well come.

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Re: 8 weeks processing time for family route delays

Post by kiss300 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:46 pm

I contacted HO contact number today and lady took my details and said she will passed it to the HO people who should get back to me in 5 days time.

Is that the new way?

palls
Newly Registered

Re: 8 weeks processing time for family route

Post by palls » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 am

my husband's passport has been stuck with HO for last 2 months under ET priority and he is the main applicant :((

kiss300
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ghana

Re: 8 weeks processing time for family route

Post by kiss300 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:27 pm

palls wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:37 am
my husband's passport has been stuck with HO for last 2 months under ET priority and he is the main applicant :((
Well, call HO.